Hi all.

Astro Dude

I guess I should've done this way back when I first started here but anyway here it goes.

I am, Pt018, the new guy who is fascinated by things of the past. Recently I did my very own cards based on Mega Man X, Organization XIII, Total Drama Island, Winx Club and a few minor characters from Super Mario RPG. Now, thanks to all of you, I am a three-star advanced member. I also plan on making more cards, if I can get the right pictures. Anyway, I invite all of you to check out my cards. They're all listed in threads with Pt018 (that's me) as the author. make sure to check em out. Well that's all I have to say. gotta work on getting to level 4. See ya.

]

..Welcome ?

Cough (Winx Club) Cough

Welcome. +_+

Feel free to drop me a private message if you need any help around here.

welcome i guess.

Well' date=' better late than never, I suppose :P

Anyway, welcome ^_^

[/quote']

To Woon:

Thank you so much. And I heard that.

To Lucas:

Thanks and I will need help for my next set of cards.

To Cybernetic Dragon:

I can't help myself here. I mean this is an honor. Being welcomed by a Legendary Member. Thank you. Um. Can I chant "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"?

To Browarod:

Thanks.

--

Reed Richards: When have I ever asked you to do something that you could not possibly do?

Ben Grimm: Five times.

Slight pause.

Reed: I counted at four.

Ben: Well this makes five.

Dude it dosn't matter about the legendary member part. There still member's' date=' and everybody on ycm treat's each other the same. But anyway, welcome!!

[/quote']

welcome to mr fourmy

Another Legendary member says Hi to me? This is quite an honor. Thank you for the welcome. Can I chant "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"?

Feel free! xD

For cardcreator, Thanks for the info. And Thanks for the welcome.

For DAJ, Thanks for the welcome.

For Kizzi, Thank you. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

Archived