ARTIFACT SUPPORT! Artifact Hrunting and Artifact Naegling!

Zologe

So, i just got a thing for the Artifacts lately. And I believe both of these 2 cards would make Artifacts really good, and pretty dang fast. Namewise, both of them are named after the two swords used by Beowulf. Enjoy

Xj8VD67.jpg

Artifact Naegling

Level 5 LIGHT
[Fairy/Effect]

You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card. During your opponent's turn, when this Set card in the Spell & Trap Card Zone is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard: Special Summon it. If this card is Special Summoned during your opponents turn: Set 1 "Artifact" monster directly from your Deck to your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card.

ATK: 2000 DEF: 100

lke2dmz.jpg

Artifact Hrunting

Level 5 LIGHT

[Fairy/Effect]

You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card. During your opponent's turn, when this Set card in the Spell & Trap Card Zone is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard: Special Summon it. If this card is Special Summoned during your opponent's turn: Target 1 "Artifact" monster in your Graveyard, except "Artifact Hrunting"; Special Summon that target. You can only activate this effect of "Artifact Hrunting" once per turn.

ATK: 2200 DEF: 0

Well, I wouldn't say these guys are balanced at all, they kind of make Failnaught completely useless. That said, I like Artifacts a lot, and these would make the Deck quite a bit faster. Htrunting would be quite abuseable in an Artifact engine though since you could get Moralltach with it and then pop something. Maybe make it so you can't use it unless all monsters you control are Artifact monsters?

Archived