Plot 7347/a pig in a cage

L0SS

2gvtrwp.jpg

I'm working on some new material musically, and it's pretty dark, almost like a Gothic-electronic statement on the digital age, if that makes any sense. I find creating digital work alongside my music really helps spur me on creatively, so this was something I came up with on photoshop. No idea what to make of it but the style is pretty cohesive with my current musical output at least. CnC appreciated.

Yeah your last few pieces I was a bit confused about the direction you were going, but I think the theme fits pretty well here. Only piece of artistic critique I can offer is about the right side. Maybe keep that color change behind the rib cage instead of over it; or go full half so it's like a split sorta thing. Looks cool though.

Yeah your last few pieces I was a bit confused about the direction you were going, but I think the theme fits pretty well here. Only piece of artistic critique I can offer is about the right side. Maybe keep that color change behind the rib cage instead of over it; or go full half so it's like a split sorta thing. Looks cool though.

Cheers. To be honest I'm not entirely sure either, but I guess it's sort of bad but interesting. And yeah, don't know how I didn't notice how jarring that was. I'll make it a smoother transition. 

Archived