Herald Mini-Set (3 cards) (DONE)

Chaos Pudding

Guest Chaos Pudding

2db47yq.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster and 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field. Once during each of your turns, you may remove from play 1 monster card in your Graveyard. Then activate the appropriate effect, depending on the card removed from play:

*LIGHT Fairy-Type: Draw 1 card.

*DARK Warrior-Type: Destroy 1 card on the field.

*All others: Select 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster and 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster that are removed from play, and place them in their respective owner's Graveyard.

METATRON

2801udv.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 EARTH Beast-Type monster and 1 WIND Winged-Beast-Type monster. Once during each of your turns, you may remove from play 1 monster card in your Graveyard. Then activate the appropriate effect, depending on the card removed from play:

*EARTH Beast-Type: During this turn, whenever a battle between 1 of your monsters and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card occurs, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

*WIND Winged-Beast-Type: Select 1 of your face-up monsters not named "Michael, Herald of Beginnings". That card may attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase.

*All others: Select 1 EARTH Beast-Type monster and 1 WIND Winged-Beast-Type monster that are removed from play, and place them in their respective owner's Graveyard.

http://crimsonxfury.deviantart.com/art/St-Michael-Archangel-41370263

348fukx.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 FIRE Pyro-Type monster and 1 WATER Aqua-Type monster on your side of the field. Once during each of your turns, you may remove from play 1 monster card in your Graveyard. Then activate the appropriate effect, depending on the card removed from play:

*FIRE Pyro-Type: Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the removed monster. This card cannot attack this turn.

*WATER Aqua-Type: Return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

*All others: Select 1 FIRE Pyro-Type monster and 1 WATER Aqua-Type monster that are removed from play, and place them in their respective owner's Graveyard.

http://isthar-art.deviantart.com/art/Archangel-Gabriel-47226417

Wow, DaD has a sister. ;)

Is "Releasing" new OCG? Honestly, I don't know, I don't remember reading it in any real cards yet.

Also, "Herald", not "Hearld". The name of the card has a mistake, unless it's meant to be that way. ;)

But seriously, this kind of a Sky Scourge, harder to Summon but easier to abuse. I like it, though it's not terribly original and the pic isn't that great. But overall, a pretty nice card, and I'm not sure I could do better so ignore anything that sounds hypocritical. :P

Archived