Anubis (Divine-Beast monster)

Monarch King

lNfJHbJ.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Curse of Anubis" and 1 "Judgment of Anubis" from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only Special Summon "Anubis" once per turn this way. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When Special Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. Other monsters you control cannot attack. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points, then target up to 2 cards on the field; banish them. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. Though I was a little befuddled that his effect banishes cards, I like the idea of having to banish 2 specific cards from your graveyard. Considering the worst case scenario that you have this card in hand but struggle to get the other two into the graveyard, I think its stats are very well adjusted. I haven't seen the other two cards, so I'm not sure what the synergy is, but I do enjoy the fact that this card has an effect which is a +1 version of psychokinesis. I did love my old psychic deck, so I like it.
...I must admit that I was drawn to this post because I too made an Anubis card... For a different set.
Well, might as well put it, since it's kinda related ;). Though I'll say again that I like your card.

dgFMV7s.jpg
Once per turn you can activate one of the following effects once:
-Banish 1 card, target 1 non "God" monster in your graveyard that can currently be special summoned, special summon that target and negate its effects. That target can not be used for a synchro or xyz summon.
-Banish the top 5 cards of your deck to target 3 non "God" monsters in your graveyard, place those monsters on the bottom of your deck.
Once per duel you can activate the following effect:
-Destroy all cards your opponent controls in the same column as this card and inflict damage to your opponents life points equal to the combined attack of all cards that were destroyed plus half of this cards original attack.
You can only control one "ANUBIS - God of the Dead".
(First ability should say "banish one card from your hand" ill fix it later...)

Archived