CowCow's OC Interviews (and other shenanigans)

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

CowCow's OC Interviews

And other shenanigans

(Logo? Who needs a logo? Okay maybe I'll figure something out sometime.....)

Alright then so what is this you ask? Well I kinda...explained it...in the title honestly....Well fine I'll explain it again, jeez so bothersome.

So this here will be a little project I'll work on occasionally where I post about my various characters for my various original stories I am writing/plan to write. Thought it might be nice to have something like this. Especially as a few people have expressed some interest in it.

I plan on putting an image (usually taken from video games or anime) to give a rough idea what the character looks like.

Haven't done interview-style writing before but I thought it would be a fun way to introduce the characters without just explaining who they were.

I'm not sure how often I'll update, or how much I will or will not break the fourth wall but we'll see as this goes on.

Why "and other shenanigans"? Simply put. I don't know if I'll JUST have the interviews. Might add some other things. Like a fight scene between characters, maybe a bit of fluff writing, or whatever I come up with that fits.

[spoiler=Archive] Dania Armanci: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327700-cowcows-oc-interviews-and-other-shenanigans/?p=6547376[/spoiler]

*Lights kick on, focused on a desk sitting next to a long and tacky couch. A man (or maybe a cow?) walks out wearing a cheap, black and white, suit and waves to the way-too-excited crowd as he takes a seat behind the desk*

CC: Hello everybody and welcome to the first ever of my OC Interviews! *applause break* Thanks, thanks, hopefully this doesn’t die off like some of my other projects. *canned laughter* Hey that wasn’t a joke! *more laughter* Ah screw it. Ahem. First up is... *looks at notes* Oh I see, makes sense. First will be a main character of the current story I’m writing. Everybody give a warm welcome to... Dania Armanci!

*applause breaks out as a young woman walks into the view of the camera. It stops suddenly as she trips over a loose cord but roars back up again as she awkwardly gets back up and takes a seat on the couch*

2j47dhk.jpg

CC: Welcome aboard Dania. It’s nice to meet you.

Dania: Nice to meet you too. Um...you’re the one who...made me right?

CC: Shh, I’m still not sure how meta I’m making this. Anyway. I should have questions shouldn’t I?

Dania: Erm. I don’t think I can help with...That was rhetorical wasn’t it? *looks off to the side* Never mind.

CC: Okay I got it! What’s your occupation?

Dania: It depends what part of the story...*CC gives a panicked look* Er I mean... Well I worked as a guard in the city of Zenia for several months before I met the elemental spirit of Thunder and took on the tasks that being chosen by him entailed.

CC: Why did you become a guard?

Dania: Well that’s really personal.

CC: That’s kinda the point of all this. Should I remind you that you signed up for this?

Dania: Ah. Well okay. *sighs* You see, basically I sorta...You see my family are all mages, strong ones. But I couldn’t use magic so they didn’t really have a place for me...Oh! But I’m not saying anything against them! That’s just how it works, um, you see magic is very important in my home country and um...

CC: It’s okay, relax no one’s upset, and certainly no one would ever try and imply that the system is corrupt and flawed, totally not.

Dania: That is okay then. As I was saying...er, oh right. I became a guard so that I had a place where I wouldn’t dishonor my family. And because I wanted to help other people. I wanted to protect my city and my country.

CC: Well now, quite the patriot I see. Now, your family, what are they like? I believe they are pretty important correct?

Dania: Oh yes, very. My parents are quite influential. They are two of the most important non-Council Member mages in the country.

CC: You seem very proud of them. And you brother?

Dania: *Shifts uncomfortable, looking off to the side before turned her now hardened gaze back at CC* My brother is a talented mage and would have been a much better choice for the Thunder spirit to pick.

CC: There’s nothing else you’d like to say...?

Dania: Next question please.

CC: Er alright then. Well how about something more fun. What do you like to do in your spare time?

Dania:  I don’t have much time. Between my duties, keeping my equipment clean and in good condition, and making sure my friends don’t get into too much trouble. But when I have some time......I really love to play Chess! I’ve been playing it every chance I get and it’s great. There’s so many different strategies and different kinds of players and... *Dania rambles for the next 10 minutes, even through the commercial break*

CC: Okay! I...I think we got it. Ahem. You mentioned duties. You mean the duties as one of the chosen of the spirits right? How do you feel about this job?

Dania: Well...actually I love it. It’s a lot like my guard job just...more important. I like that I’m a part of something important.

CC: And your fellow chosen?

Dania: Well it would take a long time to go over them all. But they’re good people. Some have...quirks. But I think..yeah they are good.

CC: Hmm, good you say. Well I suppose no juicy gossip from this one.

Dania: Is that what you were after?

CC: No need to be alarmed. Just trying to make things interesting for our viewers *winks at the camera* Now then. Let’s get real. What do you think of love?

Dania: *blushes* Love? Well...It’s...it’s a nice thing...I don’t know much about it. Er...but I wouldn’t mind it either....

CC: Someone seems to be on your mind. One of your fellow chosen maybe?

Dania: *staring wide-eyed* No, of course not. Don’t be silly there’s nothing like that...what has Nicole been telling you!?

CC: Nothing at all, but interesting how that name comes up so quickly...

Dania: *stands up, nearly tripping in her haste* I think I should get going, time’s almost up anyway right?

CC: Oh we don’t have a time limit....Fine fine, thank you for stopping by...One last thing before you go. Could you show us the magic you learned from the Thunder spirit?

Dania: I don’t know if I should right now. When um. You see it can get out of hand if I’m distracted...

CC: I will refrain from asking what’s distracting you...come on I’m sure it will be fine. Just once?

Dania: Okay.... *taking a deep breath, Dania starts to chant. Electricity sparks along her arm and to her outstretched hand. She aims it up in the air and let’s loose. a bolt of lightning explodes from her hand with a loud crack. The bolt wavers and falls, racing towards CC*

CC: Holy cow duck and cover! *CC dives under the desk, which takes the bolt strike and breaks in two, burying the host*

Dania: Oh no! I’m sorry, I told you it was a bad idea....

CC: That’s okay, I’m okay, I’m okay...ow my kidneys. Er, that’s all for today’s episode....thanks for..owowow....watching.... Camille, can you help clean up this mess?

*footage cuts out quickly and a hastily scrawled message of “See you again next time” appears on the screen*

(And so that's it, any comments on how I can make it better? Too long? Too short? Not enough questions? Whatever you can think of would help.)

Archived