All the Zodiac signs in monster card forms

Face McShooty

I came across an article (www.moviepilot.com/posts/2015/01/16/the-zodiac-is-so-much-more-awesome-with-bad-ass-monsters-2592291) and had an idea for some cards, I credited the creator of the images in the "Creator" part of the card, well, here they are

[spoiler='Aries']

GjR0iYp.jpg
When this monster attacks a monster in Defense Position, inflict Piercing Damage. If the attacked monster is Face-Down, it's effect is negated.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Taurus']

PtSHz2T.jpg

When this card is Summoned from your hand or Deck, flip a coin and apply the corresponding effect:
HEADS - Destroy all face-down Spell and Trap cards on the Field.
TAILS - Destroy all face-up Spell and Trap cards on the Field.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Virgo']

dx368Go.jpg
This monster is also treated as a DARK Fairy-Type monster. If there are no other monsters on your side of the field, this monster gains 300 ATK for each card in your hand.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Scorpio']

ARKSkNi.jpg
This monster is also treated as an Insect-Type monster. This monster is unaffected by Spell and Trap cards that target Insect-Type monsters.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Sagittarius']

v6FWXVl.jpg
If this monster attacks, it is changed to Defense Position after Damage Calculation and cannot change position until after your next Battle Phase.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Pisces']

GgJglZd.jpg
This monster is also treated as a DARK monster. As long as this monster is face-up on the Field, your opponent cannot choose any other monster as an attack target.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Libra']

Et1n7yi.jpg
While this card is on the Field, you and your opponent can Summon 1 more monster per turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Leo']

md9IYKh.jpg
When this monster is Summoned from your Hand or Deck, you can Special Summon 1 "Zodiac" Monster in face-up Defense Position from your Deck.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Gemini']

svOqto2.jpg
This monster can attack twice per turn, if there are more than 2 monsters on your opponent's field. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Capricorn']

lMXGnt3.jpg
This monster is also treated as a DARK monster. Each turn this monster attacks, it gains 500 ATK during Damage Calculation. If this monster does not attack during a turn, it loses all ATK gained by this effect.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Cancer']

YeBA1dO.jpg
This monster is also treated as a DARK monster. As long as there is a Field Spell active, this monster cannot be targeted for attack and cannot attack. If this monster is destroyed by a Spell or Trap card, Banish one card.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Aquarius']

AGN005i.jpg
This monster is also treated as a DARK monster. If this monster is attacked while a Field Spell is active, the attacking monster loses 500 ATK and DEF during the Damage Step only. If this monster attacks while a Field Spell is not active, you lose 500 Life Points after the Damage Step.[/spoiler]

Should I change it to a Zodiac archetype and change Leo's effect to just Zodiac monsters then? And how would I make Taurus less OP'd?

I think Taurus would be less OP if he negated one spell or trap and destroyed it when he was summoned. And yeah, I'd say Zodiac would be cool as an archetype.

Archived