Requesting RP Banner and side items

Techi☺

I am looking to have two or three items created for my reserved Yugioh Rp that I am about to create. One Banner, and two much smaller items at 350p X 25p (I have no clue what term best fits this.) I will provide the official request forms for each below and additional information along with each. As far as payment goes, I'd like to pay well for all of the in points. Each of the three given items I do use I'll give a considerable amount of points for after working out what is acceptable with their creator. I have quite a bit of points that I don't really plan on using, so all subsequent work won't go unrewarded(Unless the creators of said work decline...) And I'll gladly give an acceptable amount to the creators of said subsequent work if I am allowed to use the items at a later date.

[Spoiler=Banner]

Size 900 x 544 - 600

Render/Stock you want using

The+Winged+Dragonof+Ra.png
How much you're willing to pay Will be negotiated, willing to go anywhere with it tbh.
Other: I have no idea what i'd like for a background. Blank or white could be cool, but whatever suits the changes to the render would be nice. I would like to see a visual edit to Ra up there and if making him a little smaller to fit the left side/corner would be awesome. Some text on the opposite side of the Render is what I am looking for "Yugioh: Countdown Circuit!:" Would be awesome, and if you're doing the other items in the request, the text should be similar. Additional effects/ reversing the Ra to the other side, and adjusting the size of the total picture to be an optimum opener to an RP thread would be lovely as well. Sorry if I'm asking for a lot without being direct about it. Forgive me x_X

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Smaller Items]

Size 350 pixels x 25 pixels (A suggestion, not an absolute. If you feel like it looks better with an adjustment, don't worry.)

Render/Stock you want using: No picture needed.
How much you're willing to pay Will gladly work this out ahead of time.
Other: A small item to go in a Sig. I would like to have two of them with either green, red, black or a metallic white background and text included. The text should be "Yugioh: Countdown Circuit!" And the color of said text should be suitable for the background. If it isn't too annoying, I'd appreciate it if an animation can be applied to the overall giving it a lively or odd appearance. Such animation can include changes with the light or a glowing effect on the text. I'm sorry if my lack of direction is annoying, I'd love to see your creativity. 

[/spoiler]

I can gladly wait up to a month or so after anyone accepts my request. I would love to see a Pm or any other means of communication if you would like to help me with my requests. Pms would also be handy as far as pricing goes as I'd love to work that out well in advance. Forgive me for not listing absolute prices, given my time away, I have no clue just what this kind of work is worth in points. Thank you for your time. 

Archived