[Single Card, Rank 4 Winged-Beast Support] Chaos Caller

Major's Shadow

Initiate complaints of OPness... Ready... GO!

In all fairness, I wanted to build a card for neutral game/stalling for Rank 4's, since they have no engine to do so. Rank 3's have all the good stall cards, so I thought Rank 4's could use one. This is also Winged-Beast support, since I think they deserve some. Feedback is always nice. Also yes, it is on DP right now, if you would like to use it. I will update it after feedback is received.

[spoiler='Spoiler']EN5RT5F.jpg

3 Lvl. 4 Monsters
You may also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 Winged-Beast-Type Monsters of the same level. Cannot be Targeted by Card effects. Once per Turn, this Card cannot be Destroyed by Battle. During your Opponent's End Phase: If your Opponent controls more monsters than you do, you can detatch 1 Xyz Material; Destroy all Monsters your Opponent controls, and if you do, gain lifepoints equal to the number of Monsters destroyed by this effect x 300. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 Winged-Beast-Type Monster with a level in your Graveyard; Special Summon that Target in Defense Position. You may only activate the effects of "Chaos Caller" Once per Turn.[/spoiler]

I'm confused, you already know its overpowered and unhealthy what is the need for everyone else's comments?

It was more of a heed of sarcasm, I'm not certain if it would be that overpowered or game breaking. I just wanted to see if anybody would have some feedback about it, since I have a feeling it could be broken, but I also wanted to see if it could have some potential in the meta. More like building concepts is all.

Yeah, I'm not a fan.

1. Its a stall card. Stall cards are simply bad for the game. That's probably why only the 3's (and that random outclassed ninja) get them and even then they haven't had a good Stall xyz since Fortune Tune.

2. It nukes. Granted its a conditional nuke that probably won't go off but its a nuke nonetheless on rank4 body. That's never a good thought.

3. The fact that its sole purpose in almost everyway is to slow the gamestate down and just slow down your opponents plays is just bad on paper. It probably isn't that bad in practice but still I am definitely not a fan.

Archived