What about a new Fortune Lady support?

Echochan

Konami is focused on bring new supports for GX archetypes, last season it was focused on DM supports (Blue eyes, Dark Magician, Harpie, the Eye of Timaeus card...). So, the next is: 5D's! 

We got some new supports for synchron, stardust and accel synchro, but not much significantly, i guess.

So here's a new support for Fortune Lady:

Fortune's Sight

Spell Card/Quick-Play

Apply this effect, depending on whose turn it is. You can activate only 1 "Fortune's Sight" per turn. 
● Your turn: Tribute 1 “Fortune Lady” monster from your hand or side of the field; excavate cards from the top of your deck equal to the level of the tributed monsters. Add to your hand any number o “Fortune Lady” monsters, and send the reamaining to the graveyard.
● Your opponent's turn: Send 1 monster in each side of the field to the graveyard and draw 1 card (simultaneously).

3a595852_o.png
Click in the img to see in a better resolution. I do not own the ladies or background used, but I made the image with the effects and etc.

Fortune Lady's deck are able to make moves on opponent turn by using Skull Lair, Magical Dimensional, and some traps like Bone Temple Block and combos like MST + Call of the Haunted. The First effect (owner's turn) gives to fortune lady one thing they never had: hand search. Ok, it's not a ROTA, but it's fine. Adding some fortune lady to hand and sending other cards to grave (some fortune lady cards too! you don't have to take ALL fortune ladies excavated!!)

The effect on opponent's turn trigger Fortune Lady Light effect (I made it alike Ruthless Denial). The light getting out of the fiel MUST be the LAST thing in a chain. Making the effect of sending 2 cards on the field to grave and the draw simultaneously, we make Light triggers!

So, that's it.

Accepting critics/hate/love/everything. 
gbye

1st effect is far too weak, I think. The Fortune Ladies you actually want to Tribute are too low-Leveled for the effect to get anything, and usually, except Light, you want the Spell/Traps in the hand with Ladies, not the monsters. You could make it excavate 5 (7 if Level 5 or higher Lady?) and add a "Fortune" card or "Future Visions", not just Ladies. (In this case, limit the number of added cards to 2). Also the "opponent's turn" effect could be used and abused in a lot of decks other than Ladies, so maybe only activate if you control a Lady?

1st effect is far too weak, I think. The Fortune Ladies you actually want to Tribute are too low-Leveled for the effect to get anything, and usually, except Light, you want the Spell/Traps in the hand with Ladies, not the monsters. You could make it excavate 5 (7 if Level 5 or higher Lady?) and add a "Fortune" card or "Future Visions", not just Ladies. (In this case, limit the number of added cards to 2). Also the "opponent's turn" effect could be used and abused in a lot of decks other than Ladies, so maybe only activate if you control a Lady?

So, What about:

Apply this effect, depending on whose turn it is. You can activate only 1 "Fortune's Sight" per turn. 

● Your turn: Tribute any number of “Fortune Lady” monsters from your hand or side of the field; excavate cards from the top of your deck equal to the number of tributed monsters, then add to your hand up to 2 "Fortune Lady" monsters or "Fortune's Future", "Future Vision" or "Time Passage".
● Your opponent's turn: Send 1 monster in each side of the field to the graveyard and draw 1 card (simultaneously). You must control a face-up "Fortune Lady" monster to activate and resolve this effect.

Hum... Fortune Lady deck needs ways to search its core cards. Maybe:

● Your turn: Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" from your graveyard, then banish 1 face-up monster you control;
● Your opponent's turn: Send 1 monster in each side of the field to the graveyard and draw 1 card (simultaneously). You must control a face-up "Fortune Lady" monster to activate and resolve this effect.

The first eff is a Special Summon from the grave, and triggers Lighty!

Archived