Azure's Blog of Stuff

Azure Wolf

This blog is basically going to be about stuff I have been doing in the world of gaming and education. Its mainly going to be updated with gaming entries (mainly Pokémon, Yugioh, whatever games I have on steam and if I can get family to cooperate MtG) and every Tuesday its going to be updated with ICT stuff (basic or now). You can request games for me to play but they will have to be free due to using practically all my money on a computer.

Anyway the first gaming topic is going to be either a Pokémon Pearl Nuzloke or Y Nuzlocke. Though If I can get it onto this computer Pokémon Absolute Nuzloke. Outside of that other gaming post are most likely going to be Skyrim, Audiosurf, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Soulstorm/2 or if I decides to work Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1.

Accepting team name requests for the Nuzlocke runs and such so enjoy.

[spoiler=Entry 1] Sort post to get us started off. Was testing deck consistency against the AI on DevPro. I was using Fire Kings, it was using the Utopia deck. All was going well I had done a few misplays and while we both had no monsters out the AI still had backrow. On the AI's turn it summoned Star Drawing and decided it would be a good move to Solemn it. With nothing else to do it ended.

Another DevPro story. Was playing Artifacts against some deck. I went first setting the two shields and Beagaltach and ended. He destroys Beageltach and then calls me out for using a noob deck and quits. I would be fine with this if he hadn't asked if I quit at the sight of decks I don't like. [/spoiler] 

Archived