Omg lawl I'm dumb

Guest PikaPerson01

Fuhma Shuriken:

This card can only be used to equip a monster that includes "Ninja" in its card name. A monster equipped with this card increases its ATK by 700 points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Black Pendant:

The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Reversal Quiz:

Send all cards in your hand and on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Call the type of card (Spell, Trap, or Monster) on top of your Deck. If you call it right, exchange your current Life Points with your opponent's current ones.

... You set them facedown. You don't equip them onto Ra...

Fuhma Shuriken:

This card can only be used to equip a monster that includes "Ninja" in its card name. A monster equipped with this card increases its ATK by 700 points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard' date=' inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.[/quote']

Black Pendant:

The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Reversal Quiz:

Send all cards in your hand and on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Call the type of card (Spell, Trap, or Monster) on top of your Deck. If you call it right, exchange your current Life Points with your opponent's current ones.

That's exactly what I did, they were just sent without doing any damage wtf?

Fuhma Shuriken:

This card can only be used to equip a monster that includes "Ninja" in its card name. A monster equipped with this card increases its ATK by 700 points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard' date=' inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.[/quote']

Black Pendant:

Reversal Quiz:

That's exactly what I did, they were just sent without doing any damage wtf?

Was this in WCT2008?

@PikaPerson: I don't give a **** about what you say. I don't give a **** about what the Meta says. Unlike you and a few other self-acclaimed "Pros" on this board, I don't wake up every morning saying, I MUST PLAY ONLY DAD, DDT, OR VALLY/EXPLOSION OR I CAN'T WIN AT THIS CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!!!!!!!!!! I like to build every conceivable deck there is and make it playable. I only mentioned DAD as a use for it's engine, cuz from what I've heard it is better than D-Draw.

Yeah, I'm in a ****** mood right now.

Archived