Fox and Hound

BtanH

Small archetype.

Harried Fox
Level 2/EARTH/Beast/800/400
If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Relentless Hound" from your Deck to your hand. When another monster is Summoned to your side of the field: Destroy this card.

Relentless Hound
Level 4/EARTH/Beast/1900/600
Cannot be Normal Summoned (but can be Normal Set). If you control fewer monsters than your opponent, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Harried Fox" from your Deck to your hand.

Fox Hunt
Normal Spell
Add 1 Level 2 Beast-Type monster with 800 ATK or less from your Deck to your hand. If you control a face-up Level 2 Beast-Type monster, add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand instead.

Edit: Changed a bunch of stuff to make fox less dead, and hound a little better. And added another card.

• 2 weeks later...

Is fox made to trigger all the Baboon effects? 

Also I do like how the hunt provides support for raccoons, ojamas (I think), and other small beast creatures in addition the fox itself. 

Yes it is! I designed for it to function similarly to Playful Possum :) It doesn't trigger the Yellow one though.

Archived