An Idea for a One Piece Fic!

Ghoulish

Although I'm not anywhere near the greatest writer in the world I thought I'd give it another go just cause I enjoy it. One Piece is one of my favorite anime and although I do enjoy the cheerful funny side to it, I always wondered what the show would be like from a non piece-main pirate perspective like Blackbeard for example? Naturally the story will be more directed to adults with alot more savagery and gore.

Probably a recycled Idea but I have always considered the antagonist as to what makes the show entertaining. I've created one Chapter and have planned several plots for the story that I may post depending on how I feel the story is panning out. 

First time posting in this thread so not 100% sure if I have been to basic so just in case here is the general Outline of the first Arc:

Sanctuary Arc:

Sanctuary is a Marine facility located within West Blue, essentially it is just a very large secluded and monitored island. The island however is the location for Low-Level Pirates (Pirates with bounties under $1,000,000 Beli) who voluntarily turn themselves in for their crimes in an attempt to have their history wiped, their crimes acquitted and be made into nobles. The idea is for the marines to minimalise the number of current pirates as the Great Age of Pirates had ended after the events of the "War of the World". Our main Pro/Antagonist Jack D. Ripper seeks to enter Sanctuary with the goal of finding his former Crewmates all with the initial "D" and killing them.

Anyway tell me your thoughts and any suggestions would love to hear them as I'm starting the final Draft.

Archived