One Piece! The Route of God! [PG-13] (Chapter 3: Wayward Toys!) Added! Rep4Review

Ghoulish

[spoiler=About the Author]
An average person with a year 12 Standard English background being the closest to anything considered credential in writing. One Piece is one of my favorite Anime/Manga mainly for the unique quirky style of the characters however I have always been interested more so in the antagonists of a story as I feel they are the most crucial to a successful narrative. One thing I love about a series is the "Group Hype", the Group Hype is a term I came up with that basically means the introduction, gradual development of threat and first encounter of a group of individuals threatening tot he main story eg: "Shichibukai", "Aogiri Tree", "Akatsuki" etc. The mystery of wondering who the individuals are and what they look like/can do is something I'm very fond of and something that keeps me reading a story.

So with any corrections/edits please feel free to post them and I am very much open to constructive criticism as I know my writing is no where near perfect. I appreciate all forms of critique and thank everyone for taking the time to read it! [/spoiler]

[spoiler=What is One Piece Re: The Route of God?]
I always wondered what the result would have been if the main protagonist of a series was actually an antagonist. Not a peace-main pirate but a devious, utterly evil and completely insane Individual was the goal for this story. The main character through circumstances within the story seeks to become "God of Scum"/"Pirate King". The events of the story take place many years after an event known as the "War of the World", All the characters are original as are many of the abilities. I have a few plots already made and hope to slowly create chapter after chapter consecutively at least once a week.
[/spoiler]

One Piece Re: The Route of God (Logo to come)

[spoiler=Chapter 0: Conclusion, Aftermath & Arrival]
War of the World

Many years had passed since the Straw Hat Pirates declaration of War to the World Government. The great conclusion of that inevitable battle resulted in a complete shift to the very seas and continents of the world, The Grand Line, The Red Line and the four Blues have all been drastically altered in revelation to that day. Losers? Winners? That's based off interpretation and the stance of the individual, in reality there were no real winners everyone lost great numbers, but the side that remained standing was the World Government.

Supreme Age of Marines

The Great Pirate Age had ended as did ones confidence to sail to sea, the bright waters once plagued with the reflection of waving Jolly Rogers was now pierced by the flow of Marine War Ships. Marine bases and facilities were quickly built in numerous locations around the world. A Declaration was now announced that Pirates who set sail would have their places of birth destroyed, the result was many birth certificates burned and alias identities created. The world had truly entered the Supreme Age of Marines.

All seemed "good" in the world however with increased fear in setting sail to be "free" and increase in Marine numbers across the world also led to only the truly determined to take to the seas. Dozens of dangerous individuals began making big statements through their actions across the world sending a tremor down the back of the World Government and granting the scum courage to once again set sail. Now the world has become a questionably stable place, causing a great war to eventually take course.

The Devil's Cradle

Within a short time a rumour of the birth of these great threats to the Government had surfaced and spread rapidly, an Island in which from birth, individuals are trained to take to the seas and fight for their own goals. The islands location was kept secret for many years until it was somehow found, the island was destroyed along with all the families who resided on it. The island now given the name "Devil's Cradle" was destroyed however some of it's inhabitants are still left uncounted for, these individuals Middle Names are now branded with the initial "D."

The Route of God

A violent breeze swept the clear waters of West Blue, the sun shone brightly, its powerful scorch could be felt through all the continents of the world. The vast clear blue sky was empty and met with the an occasional seagull soaring through it. The only sound currently present was the rocking of a small wooden sail boat as it slowly sailed through the ocean, its destination, a large island visible in the far distance surrounded by a solid fivety meter high rocky wall and a large wooden gate that separated the ocean to the loading bay inside. Within the bay sat dozens of Jolly Roger Flags waving from the top of pirate ships.

"I'm finally...here..." Came the weak and faint yet slightly crackling tone of a six foot two tall man who stood on the small wooden sail boat, "strange" was a nice way of describing the attire of the individual. "...I'll kill them...they all must die..." The individuals' dark red afro wig reminded one of the uncomfortable color of fresh blood and his torn black heavily dirt stained coat that descended to the base of the boat stood in matching unison with his dark green tattered pants.

The man clenched his fists tightly as he then immediately relaxed his initial grasp and pulled a white mask out of his coat pocket. "I wonder...does the world...remember me?" The mans open coat revealed his chest and stomach that were coated in scars and wounds, all of which were bright indications of lashings and stabbings. "If...not.." He continued, as he placed the mask over his face revealing his source of vision through two pitch black eyes, the mask also bore with it a small red painted circular nose, it was a close similarity to a clowns face in a horror movie.

"I'll give them...something to remember..." Jack D. Ripper had arrived and so to did his Route to becoming the "God of Scum".

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=''Arc 1: Sanctuary Arc! Chapter 3 ADDED]

[spoiler= Chapter 1: The Man who will become the God of Scum!]
A long rectangular room was engulfed with the loud roars of frustrated men all of whom were dressed in thuggish attire. Wearing bandannas, eye patches and tattoos these rough looking commoners were known as pirates and within this large area stood close to a hundred. Their loud grunts and verbal gestures of anger plagued the secured area, on the boarders of the perimeter of the room stood dozens of men standing in a single line that surrounded the large group. Each individual wore a white short sleeve shirt with matching white pants and a blue collar around their neck, the man also held various form of artillery and stood with perfect posture.

"Hey! How about you Marines let us in already!" One man called as he waved his fist into the air.

"We've been waiting for hours! What's the hold up?!" Yelled another as he was then welcomed with a roar from the rest of the pirates in approval. One marine from the front of the group took to the mic that stood at the center of the front of the room, the man had a short black mustache and short well cut black hair, the man stood with his chest up and shoulders back loudly announcing with a firm and stern tone.

"Quiet down and show respect for the residing Captain of the Marine forces of the facility Sanctuary, he is the man that will guarantee your acceptance! Captain Vaulk!" The man then stood to the side and bowed slightly forward. The room gradually dimmed into an unusual silence through the sounds of loud steps heard at the front of the room, the sound eventually solely echoed through the room as a man walked to the front mic. His long white coat dangled from his shoulders to almost touching the floor, it complimented his grey almost open-buttoned shirt that showed his chest almost in full , his long grey pants tugged into large white work boots. His arms were firmly folded showing the mans impressive muscular physique. The most noticeable part of the individual however was his tall grey hair that stood in a mohawk and continued into a single plat at the back. The six foot seven man masked an intimidating facial gesture that worked in unison with his impressive stature.

"Thought I smelt something resembling s***." The man coldly stated as his gaze panned the audience of pirates, his ice cold glistening blue eyes felt as if he was looking into the soul of the freightend audience.

"T-The Trac-Tracer's here?!" One of the men muttered in shock as he motioned as if to take a step back and diverted his gaze to the floor.

"Oi-Oi!" the man next to him began. "Who is he?!"

The frightened man gulped. "Vaulk the Tracer of West Blue! The marine who has never lost a target! They say once he looks into your eyes, you'll never be out of his sight.

The man known as Vaulk grunted and spat on the floor in front of him. "You are all the worst type of creatures. Your reasons for becoming the scum of the sea bore me. If it was up to me you'd all be drinking my spit for the duration of your stay." The intense man cracked his neck on both sides and continued.

"Sanctuary, a Marine Facility constructed on an uninhabited island 3 years ago. Your voluntary arrival here suggests you wish to wipe your low level pirate history in order to gain a stable nobility lifestyle. I find a more suitable action would be to drown you one by one in the ocean...however that's out of my jurisdiction." Vaulk then motioned his body to his right guiding everyone's attention to a room full of bags filled with weapons. "Your weapons have been confiscated upon arrival however what you do to each other inside plays no part in the decision to make you a noble, in Sanctuary there are no laws it is your final playground for an undetermined time." Vaulk turned his body completely to face the twenty meter wide steel gate behind him. "Open them!" He shouted as within almost a few seconds there was a reply.

"SANCTUARY GATES OPENING PLEASE BE ADVISED." Came the loud female computerized voice that rang through the speakers in the room. Almost immediately the large doors began separating and slowly opening wider. The rays of the sun outside blinded all inside for a brief moment as the doors unveiled a large tropical landscape that was patterned by tall palm trees, golden sand and large footpath that led into a large town. The buildings were all made of logs and many pirates walked the area. Vaulk blocked his eyes from the initial switch of being in the presence of the bright sun as he entered onto the footpath. He didn't turn back to the group but rather began walking to the town closely followed by the surrounding marines.

"There's a Marine Base on the other end of this island, pray you don't cross into it."

Eventually Vaulk and the other Marines presence dissapeared into the shifting crowd of people and slowly but surely the groups of pirates began running out in herds, some heading to the tavern and some going to various other parts of the town. Not long after the group had dispatched one man remained at the start of the footpath. "Strange" was a nice way of describing the man's attire, his long torn open black coat descended almost to the ground and displayed his scar riddled chest and stomach, the gruesome attire matched perfectly with his dark green torn pants and dirty black boots. Perhaps the strangest part of the six foot two tall man was his clown mask and large red afro, the pair resembled the attire of a clown off a horror movie as the mask bore with it two large pitch black eyes and a red circular nose along with a large angered frown. The hair stood perfectly still, its unusual color was reminiscent to the uncomfortable sight of fresh blood.

"His here.." The man thought to himself as he panned the area around him. "But where...I have no clue..." The individual began to walk forward when a large plea for help arose from the town in front of him. Noticeably running out of the front door of a log constructed bar was an old man wearing a red vest over a long sleeve baggy vanilla shirt underneath that matched his baggy vanilla leggings. The man waved his arms furiously in the air looking for any kind of help he could find as 3 men also ran out of the bar pursuing the balding elderly man.

Upon slight notice of the horror clowns presence, the elderly man ran behind the child's nightmare incarnate, holding his black coat and pulling it in front of himself, the old man stood at five foot four and was kind of quick for his old age.

"What do you...think you're doing old man..." The clown questioned his voice becoming slightly fainter after each word.

"I'm not old!" the man replied as he then put a finger in front of his mouth as if to say "SHHHHHHHH!" his plea went to no avail as one of the 3 men called out.

"HEY!!!" The snickering yell of a skinny man in green overalls and a green bandanna rand through the area, the men either side of him appeared as body guards as they were quite muscular and wore similar green attire. "Old man! You have yet to pay the boss! How long do you think you can avoid us?!" The snickering voice became more annoying the closer the man was, before long they stood about ten meters in front of the clown man and upon noticing his appearance were taken back a bit and paused for a brief moment.

"What are you supposed to be? Some kind of childrens nightmare? " The voice rang deeply into the strange mans ears as did the follow up dopey sounding laugh of the two bodyguards. "Step aside, we have unfinished business with old man Murray." One of the bodyguards walked behind the odd individual and picked up the old man by the collar of his shirt and began walking back to the skinny pirate.

"I'm not old! I'm just not as young enough to be called young! Help me stranger!...." The old man sighed at the lack of effort on the clowns part and gave up in his pleas for help as without hesitation or care the clown began to walk towards the bar.

"Hold up." There it was that snickering voice again, it wasn't enough however to stop the clown from walking. "I am Grey of the Gangland Pirates that control this area, you must be new so I'll fill you in. Our boss demands coin off each person within this area, you can't pay you work for him got it?!" The explanation bored the clown as he continued to head towards the bar. Grey's temper had been peaked as he stepped towards the incoming clown and met his face with a straight right punch. "You wannabe clown!!!"

The impact colided with the clowns face causing his neck to hyper extend and spring back to the point his head touched his own upper back. The impact caused the four men to yelp in surprise.

"Sir G-Grey..." One of the bodyguards began.

"His neck snapped?!...I mean...That's what happens when you meet the two hundred thousand bounty Grey of the Ganglan-" before he could finish his statement, the clowns head sprung back and smashed into the nose of Grey causing him to yell out curses in pain and blood to run down his face. Grey fell a meter back holding his nose and rolling side to side crying in agony. "Boss?!" The two men called as they dropped the old man and hurried forward, both throwing an opposite arm at the clowns face however the clown quickly ducked leaving the attack to no avail, the clown then placed a single finger on the stomach of the two larger men, noticeably the two men reacted to the poke with coughing blood from their mouths as the sheer impact of the poke created the sound of a small gun shot. The Clown then stood up straight, the two men leaned in agony on his shoulders, he followed up his initial attack by grabbing the throats of the two men and holding them off the ground displaying his unusual strength. The man known as Murray watch from the ground in awe.

"Wh-Who are you Mr Clown?" Murrays initial reaction then quickly turned to shock and fear as the clown's arms suddenly began to spirally extend until they were at least three meters long, noticeably his once human arms were now in the shape of long silver springs.

"Th-th-th-th...ats!" Grey muttered in absolute shock, his whole body shaking in fear.

"The power of the Devil's Fruit!" Murray finished as he slowly got to his feet and watch the two large men dangle two meters off the ground in the air.

"Bane Bane no....Hangman..." The clown then turned his attention to Murray. "Just call me Jack D. Ripper."

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=''Chapter 2: Uncharted Territory!]

Murray could barely process the carnage that had just unfolded in front of him, either side of him lay the bloodied bodies of the two large bodyguards whilst the skinny pirate Gray simply trembled and slowly crawled backwards, his right hand cuffed his nose attempting to stop the substantial flow of blood that poured from it. 

"Y-Y-You'll regret th-this!" He threatened with a trembling tone as he quickly scurried to his feet and in shaky form, ran into the town. As his appearance diminished Murray exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Good riddens! That wasn't half bad Clown Man, I'm Murray or as they call me Ex-" Before he could finish his introduction however Jack suddenly fell to a knee exhaling heavily and throwing his head down. His level of exhaustion was apparent even without seeing his facial expression as any attempt to stand on his feet failed and brought him back to that same knee. Murray rushed to his side and put his hand on his shoulders. "Jack?! What's the problem?! Did they get you?! Don't die on me Jack!"

"Sh..." Came the feint voice of Jack, his tone slowly grew more and more weary by the word. "Shut...shut up....old....man..."

"I don't see any recent stab wounds?"

"Not....stabbed......haven't.....eaten......10..10....days..." Upon hearing this Murray nodded and displayed an expression of confidence as he attempted to install a form of assurance that Jack could count on Murray, he then placed Jack's arm over his shoulders and began dragging the majority of Jacks body towards the nearby bar. Although the sweat from the extreme exerted effort of Murray's part and the scorching sun played a large tole on Murray's strength he continued with all his might until finally reaching the bar door. Upon opening the wooden door Murray fell into the bar with Jack falling on top of him.

The bar turned silent as they pondered why a clown was laying motionlessly on top a fidgeting old man who was attempting to free himself from the heavy load that lay on him. 

"How you get into these situations Murray, I will never know." Came the deep husk voice of a large six foot eight man. The man wore a slight smile on his face along with a black eye patch, the contrast of this man stood clear as his black suspenders holding up his black pants were matched by his tight blue shirt. His body was almost carved out of stone, he was ripped with muscle and had long blonde hair that sat in a single plat going down his neck.

The gentle giant instantly picked up Murray and Jack by the collar with one hand each and placed them seated on bar stools in front of the kitchen/bar. Murray exhaled a sigh of relief. "Thank you Barbaros I thought I was going to die under that weight."

"Ea....t....sh.....i-"

"What'll it be old friend." The large man known as Barbaros appeared intimidating to the eye but displayed a gentle nature that was apparent through out his bar. Although quite loud all of the pirates sat in their seats acting well behaved and simply enjoying a good drink and meal. "I've seen you in odd situations before but this?" Barbaros observed Jack's mask and attire. "This definitely tops the list."

"Yes. Well I'll explain I guess, the plan took me to Gangland Greg's Hideout, It seems I couldn't convince him no matter what I said, but he took all my money and well now my rents due and I don't think I'll be able to pay." Murray then scratched his head and chuckled sarcastically. "First off we may need a Cherry Pie for my friend here, and make it a large one he hasn't eaten in quite some time."

Barbaros nodded and turned around to begin making the food. "One more question Murray." Murray noticed the sudden change of tone in Barbaros' voice. "Any word on 'him.'" Murray began to shake his head in reply and then noticed Jack had crawled to the wooden door o the bar, opened it and began to stand himself outside while using the door as leverage.

"Clown Ma-" Murray was cut off as the sound of a motorbike had rung through the area, within the blink of an eye a bike two men sat on a single green bike, one held a thick steel pipe and had whacked the oncoming Jack on his forehead causing him o be instantly thrown to the floor. Murray quickly jumped off his seat and dashed for the door but before he could reach it The motorbike had driven back and picked up the motionless Jack on the way. Murray haltingly sprinted outside and watched the motorbike roar through the crowd of pirates causing people to jump out of the way in the process.

Sometime later Jack slowly opened his eyes, little by little his vision grew until the point where he could see his surroundings, he sat in a large dark old room with cobwebs in the corner and broken down brickwork in random areas of the room. Jack motioned to move his arms but realized they were above his head and spread to his sides, he wrists were chained to the cold wall behind him. This large room had no door on it but several large entryways that led to the outer room where stood dozens of Pirates wearing green attire. Many of the man also sat on motorbikes and had chains wrapped around their shoulders or dangling from their necks.

"You're finally awake." Came a familiar annoying snickering voice. "I'm sure you remember me!" The man walked in from the outer area and crouched down to the seated Jack, there knelt Grey only wearing a large white bandage over his nose. "The boss will be here to see you in a minute, you have no clue what you're in for!" In an impulse of anger Greg stood up and kicked Jack on the side of the head causing his head to hit the wall behind him and hang motionless forward.

Jack's extreme pain and hunger could be seen through his breathing, that sinister frown on his mask covered the deep damage being inflicted on his body and expressed through his face. "Clown!...Clown man!" Came the loud whisper from above. Jack payed no attention to whether the voice was in his head or actually taking place. "Don't die on me!" The voice grew closer as the sound of careful landing led Jack to motion his eyes to his left, there he saw only large baggy vanilla pants worn on a short man.

"Get....out.....of here.....old.....man..."

Murray noticeably carried a large sack over his back. He motioned closer to Jack kneeling down and observing his heavier breathing. "He must be in quite a state if he thinks I'm old!" Murray thought to himself as he then reached for inside the sack on his back and pulled out a large pie. "Clown I've brought food, I'm going to lift your mask a little an-"

"No...!" Jack stated in an attempt of a loud reply. "I...don't wa..nt....it...leave....me..."

"You may think you don't need me Clown Man, but believe me, I need you!" Murray then quickly against Jack's will lifted the bottom of his mask over his mouth and pressed the pie to it. Jack attempted to fight his urge but a slight widen of his mouth led to a quick admittance of defeat as he quickly ate the large pie in front of him. Each bite was followed by a loud gulp and a slight sigh of relief. 

"Old man." Jack began causing Murray to take a loud gulp and step back. "You may want to move. It's going to get ugly." The growth in Jack's tone also led to the increased suggestion of blood lust that echoed behind it.

Jack stood up and placed his hands on the wall causing Murray to squeal and quickly climb out the whole of the roof of the room. "Bane Bane no..." Jack muttered as his hands instantly turned into large silver springs, within seconds Grey, with a large content grin on his face walked into the room.

"Hey Clo......!!!" He began to mock until he saw Jack's stance and hands. "WATCH OUT!"

"Impact!" Jack literally sprung forward at an incredible speed, the force and velocity of the movement instantly broke the chains and crumbled the wall behind him, Jacks body sprung above the ground and speared the gut of Grey. Grey screamed in pain as his head and legs were whipped forward as was a large amount of blood from his mouth and nose. The impact eventuated  and crashed to the center of the outer area where all around stood Pirates wearing the same green attire. Jack landed knelt down with the unconscious body of Grey laying next to him. The surrounding Pirates had seen the force of  Jack's movement and the power behind it. Many of them instantly grabbed their chains while others stood with their eyes wide open in shock. A large whisp of wind carried a trail of dust through the outdoor open area as tension was at an all time high.

The sudden commotion was quieted down however by the loud slow claps that rang from the right of the outer area behind the large group of pirates. There sat a a big three meter high three person seated brown couch, the piece of furniture was dirty and torn up but currently occupied by a single man sitting in the middle and clapping his hands. either side of the lounge sat two big unoccupied motorbikes. The pirates that covered Jack's vision of the source of the claps spread to the right and left giving a clear view of the man.

"Hey now." The man began, his black shaven on the sides mohawk sat perfectly straight up, he wore a large green vest and a long sleeve black shirt that sat firmly on chest. The man also wore green gloves and green army print pants that tucked into dark green boots. "An interesting man has shown up!" His face displayed a large teeth showing grin and his eyes manically grew wider yet angrier. "Don't you dare disappoint me!"

Gangland Greg, Bounty $2,000,000 Beli

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=''Chapter 3: Wayward Toys!]

"You've probably heard of my name before entering Sanctuary." Ganglang Greg stated proudly as he placed his hands underneath the large seat, he quickly whipped his arms out from underneath revealing two large chunky silver chains. Greg stood up and whipped the chains either side of himself causing a large amount of dust to rise from the ground and a large whiplash  to spread through the area. Many of the pirates scurried backwards as if fearful of the coming fight. "The chain lashing Gangland Greg!" The energetic man surfaced another large grin and continued. "The power of the Spring Fruit makes for quite an interesting fight, but more intresting as an ally, join me and perhaps one day we'll control this area."

Jack slanted his head to the side and put his hands in his coat pockets. "I'd rather kill you to be honest." His empty tone conveyed the expression of his masked face, completely unphased, the thought of killing meant nothing to Jack as did the thought of life.

"Then come Jack "D." Ripper!" Gangland Greg whipped one of the long chains forward towards Jack the long chain headed for Jack's head, he quickly ducked in response, crouched down and mumbled.

"Bane Bane no Edge!" Jack sprung forward towards Gangland Greg at an incredible speed. The very mobile and quick Gangland Captain jumped to the side and turned his body to face the dashed clown. 

"Grapple!" Greg excitedly called out as he whipped his other chain to wrap around Jack's leg. "Where will you go now Jack?!" Jack came to a suden halt as Greg then swung the chain grappling Jack's leg thrusting him into a nearby tree. Upon approaching Jack converted his hans into a spring shape, the Springs met the bark of the tree and immediately contracted absorbing all the force of the soon to be impact and thrusting Jack's body back.

"It's not done!" Greg called as he then thrusted the chain so that Jack would be headed towards the Gang Captain. Greg then dropped then chain in his relaxing hand and revealed large black knucklebusters. "Come Clown, Come Jack!!!" Greg's growing excitement had peaked as Jack rapidly approached.

"Bane Bane no..." Jack muttered as he corked his right arm back and then poised it straight out to his right. Jack's feet suddenly took the shape of springs as he managed to take a large step onto the ground, e then thrusted added extra velocity to his flight.

"Gangsters Left!" Greg called out as he threw his left fist, Jack quickly ducked the oncoming spiked fist and finished with.

"Guillotine!" The middle of Jack's arm swiftly connected and clung around the neck of Greg, his body rapidly flung backwards causing him to land on his back unconscious and his arms spread to the side. The cheering crew immediately quited down and looked on in shock.

Jack stood up from his knelt position and shook the chain off his leg. He payed no attention to the unconscious body behind him and immediately began walking through the crowd of pirates who on instinct simply moved back allowing him to pass. At first just the sight of Jack left the men frightened, now the fight drove them to being fearful of looking into his eyes as they all stared to the ground. Noticably Grey scurring to Greg's side followed by the rest of the crew. 

Jack returned his hand to his coat pockets as the dark broken areas slowly reverted to the bright tropical island it once was. Jack sighed as he saw Murray waiting for him not too far in the distance. Murray upon noticing Jack's return jumped in the air with excitement and ran towards him.

"Clown Man! Are you hurt?! I knew you could take him out! Although maybe I should have stayed and helped! But I didn't want to get in yo-"

"Old man." Jack interrupted. "Why are you following me?"

Murray sighed and folded his arms, he glared into Jack's eyes and stated. "When I said I needed you Jack I meant it. I don't know why you're here but I know that someone like you wouldn't want to become a noble. I think we're headed in the same direction and we can help eachother out!"

Jack tilted back and let out a roar of laughter, his laugh was maniacal and demeaning and cause Murray to scuff and reply loudly. "You need me Clown!"

Jack immediately stopped laughing and knelt to Murray's height. "Oh? And how so Old Man?" 

"I've been to the end of Sanctuary I know the routes, who controls where and what you have to do to get to the end. Besides what you're looking for most likely will reside where the strongest of Sanctuary are, the 4th Quadrant."

Jack took a moment to think and let out a large exhale. "Looks like I have no choice, but let me explain something to you Old Man, who you are? I don't care, why you're here? I don't care, and what you plan to do? I don't care. All I want is for you to show me the way."

Murray smirked. "Bad with directions I take it, should have payed attention in school. Let's go then Clown." Murray insisted as he turned and headed back towards the town.

Meanwhile, In the 4th Quadrant of Sanctuary stood a large single Marine Base that was positioned at the furthest reaches of the Quadrant. The large building stood within a dark forestry area that was encompassed by rotting trees that crackled from just a blow of the wind. Within the area stood a single concrete path that led to a large flight of thirty white steps that in turn led to a large wooden door. The front entrance of the three story high white building was guarded by patrolling marines clothed in white uniforms and carying long katana swords and rifles. One of the marines stopped and stood to the side, he stood completely straight as he took a deep breath and called out. 

"Make way for Captain Vaulk!"

Within second the six foot eight tall man walked from the top of the stairs an onto the open area that led to the large open door. The marines all stood in two vertical lines creating a path for Vaulk to walk through. "At ease." Vaulk stated as he made his way inside the large building and into an open area that resembled a lobby. There were large brown lounges, a front desk with a marine standing behind it and a large fountain behind the lounges that ascended to the height of the second floor. A large wooden staircase lay on the right ide of the room that had several marines scurrying up and down.

"Welcome Back Capt-" The marine at the desk began until he was interrupted by the sound of a childs laughter.

"Hahahahahahaha Can't catch me! Can't catch me!" Came the young voice from a boy wearing the white marine uniform only torn on the sleeves and the pants replced by torn purple shorts.

"Hey stop that! Give them back!" Demanded two marines who chased the small five foot six boy with short messy white hair. The boy continuously jumped on the unstained leather brown lounges and run up the flight of polished stairs, pushing the surrounding marines out of the way and being closely followed byt the two chasing marines. Noticeably the boy being chased carried to katana blades that seemed to belong to the two marines. 

"We really can't control him Captain Vaulk." The marine at the desk stated.

"It's alright I'll handle him." By this point the boy stood on top of the railing of the second floor running back and forth on it and jumping over the grabs of the two marines who pleaded for the boy to come down.

"Hahahahahaha Still can't catch me! Who's the toy now?!" The boy with a large satisfied smile insulted his bright red rosy cheeks resembled that of a common child. The boy suddenly stopped laughing as he noticed his body was slowly rose from the bar or rather his body was being pulled up from the collar. The boy turned around to notice Captain Vaulk standing behind him and holding him in the air. The large Captain displayed perfect balance as he stood firmly on the railing. His sudden appearance caused the two marines to fall on their backsides.

"Hey that's not fair Cap!" The boy claimed as he continued to smirk widely. "You have that ability that's cheating!"

"Arzol time to be serious." Vaulk stated firmly as he dropped Arzol to the brown couch below after handing the two marines their swords back. The two marines pondered a moment over how Vaulk suddenly appeared and then turned around and walked back towards their stations mumbling to each other. 

"So it's true about him...His 20 and acts like a child...and what are those that he has for hands..."Death Doll" Arzol"

"You aren't wrong! It's my first time coming into contact with one...but they're completely insane...The Toys of the Marines..."

Vaulk immediately appeared in front of Arzol who sat on the brown couch. Arzol smiled widely and greeted Vaulk.

"Hey Cap!" There was the strangest feature of the boy, his hands were replaced by thirty centimetre long purple poles with small scythe axe ends to them. The boy's joyful persona contrasted his broody lifeless like appearance. Captain Vaulk sat down next to Arzol keeping his discontent expression as the marine from behind the desk brought a large flat screen Tv wheeled to the front of Arzol and Vaulk's lounge. 

Once Arzol noticed the Tv he jumped with excitement. "Cap are we watching a movie ha?! Is it funny? Is it sad? Does anyone die? How do they die?"

"Just watch." Vaulk stated in a frustrated tone as he pressed a button on the remote handed to him by a marine. Suddenly the image of Gangland Greg bloodied and unconscious being wheeled by Marines on a large recovery bed appeared.

"Oh someone did die! How did he die?! Hahahaha" Arzol applauded Vaulk rewinded the display until it showed Jack clotheslining Gangland Greg.

"One of our Pirate recruits who controls the First Quadrant for us, Gangland Greg was defeated with ease."

"Hahahahaha! He died! He died! He died!"

Vaulk clenched his fists in fury as he quickly threw a fist towards Arzol's face stopping just before hitting him. For a brief moment Arzol stopped laughing, Vaulk cracked his neck on both sides and stated.

"Be serious! This is important!"

Arzol chuckled briefly as he stood up and looked at the screen. Noticably the screen followed Jack walking away from Gangland Greg's body. 

"Serious?" Arzol began as he turned to face Vaulk, a large grin surfaced on his child-like face. "Another toy has come to play."

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Archived