Oricas by FoxCards - How they are made?

Fury.

Hey Guys,

i really like making Oricas, but my actual quality of the cards sucks (removing inc, print on transperencys,..).

The Oricas which are made by FoxCards look like they are high quality.

For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNexlJ4EJo

Does anyone know the method he is using? or where i can buy the holo foils?

I hope this is the right section^^

maybe someone can help me with this!

fury.

This is so amazing, i like them alot. If you could show us some of your work we may be able to help you improve. This dude is using full art Tokens. He is using Pokemon TCG pictures, so not original way of making tokens but, they still look good. As for the paper you need, i heard that some stores actualy have the card paper, so i am asuming like Manga Filters, there are those Holo Filters, just check the stores, where you usually buy all the stuff. Ya know the big markets or some good bookstores and such :D

My Artworks are not that bad, I would say I am pretty good with Photoshop but when I print the card i looks crappy here are very old and first trys: LINK REMOVED

I bought my stuff at amazon, but I want to be more professional so I need some stores where I can buy the stuff for card making :P

EDIT: The Oricas on my deviantart profile are not very pretty but they were my first trys in designing Oricas^^

My Artworks are not that bad, I would say I am pretty good with Photoshop but when I print the card i looks crappy here are very old and first trys:

I bought my stuff at amazon, but I want to be more professional so I need some stores where I can buy the stuff for card making :P

EDIT: The Oricas on my deviantart profile are not very pretty but they were my first trys in designing Oricas^^

Okay this is very important.

You shouldn't link to that, or at very least put a warning about the nudity. That's a very big bad.

Okay this is very important.

You shouldn't link to that, or at very least put a warning about the nudity. That's a very big bad.

Sorry didn't mentioned this one, removed the link thanks for calling attention.

So would be nice if someone knows where it is possible to buy the stuff, i heard from someone there is a japanese shop but i dont know the name :/

Archived