Marvel and DC Animated universe.

Squirrel Girl

I agree with you that DC and Marvel had both really good TV shows, however I have to disagree with you on one thing. Marvel has always put great movies from the very beginning. DC movies back then sucked. Green Lantern movie was horrible! But now, thank god, DC put out some good movies that I really liked. Can't wait to see Suicide Squad. Yeah, but when it comes to movies, Marvel wins!

The DC Animated Universe is the best thing to happen to comic book-to-cartoon adaptions. So many shows, and they were all brought together in a Justice League series. It was genius.

I really wish Marvel did the same thing with their cartoons from the 90's, especially since their cartoons did have team-up episodes (Spider-Man and X-Men TAS, Iron Man and Hulk.)

I agree with you that DC and Marvel had both really good TV shows, however I have to disagree with you on one thing. Marvel has always put great movies from the very beginning. DC movies back then sucked. Green Lantern movie was horrible! But now, thank god, DC put out some good movies that I really liked. Can't wait to see Suicide Squad. Yeah, but when it comes to movies, Marvel wins!

Now I did say both have made some good and some bad movies and tv shows over the past 50 years. But this is a DC and Marvel Animated thread, where we talk DC and Marvel Cartoon show and movies. Or animated whatever you wanna call it.

The DC Animated Universe is the best thing to happen to comic book-to-cartoon adaptions. So many shows, and they were all brought together in a Justice League series. It was genius.

I really wish Marvel did the same thing with their cartoons from the 90's, especially since their cartoons did have team-up episodes (Spider-Man and X-Men TAS, Iron Man and Hulk.)

I totally agree that when it comes down to Animated shows and movies, DC takes it. Not that Marvel never had any good tv-shows. But nothing like the DC. DC I feel is more for Teens+ and Marvel more for kids/teens.

The new Justice League movies that have come out, War and Throne of atlantis is based on new 52 right? If I'm not mistaken. I mean, it is pretty similair to the DC new 52 JL/Aquaman story. With a few things different.

Archived