[CFV] Dragonic Wildfire

Just Crouton

Dragonic Wildfire

Grade 3

Kagero

No shield

Legion 21000 "Dragonic Waterfall"

[AUTO](VC): When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if this unit is in Legion, you may search your deck for a grade 3 card, put it into your hand, then shuffle your deck.

[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit attacks, if your legion mate's [Power] is 20000 or greater, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+5000/[Critical]+1 until end of turn, and if this unit's [Power] is 35000 or greater, you may choose one of your opponent's units on (GC), and retire it.

Should be printed.

Dragonic Wildfire

Grade 3

Kagero

No shield

Legion 21000 "Dragonic Waterfall"

[AUTO](VC): When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if this unit is in Legion, you may search your deck for a grade 3 card, put it into your hand, then shuffle your deck.

[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit attacks, if your legion mate's [Power] is 20000 or greater, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+5000/[Critical]+1 until end of turn, and if this unit's [Power] is 35000 or greater, you may choose one of your opponent's units on (GC), and retire it.

Don't forget to nullify the effect of the card that was retired in the GC. With this, you can negate the effect of Perfect Guards, while without it, PG's effect would still work. (Reference: True Ult. Dim. Robo. Daikaiser - check out its wording)

Other than that, it is really nice. Dragonic Waterfall is one of the few (classic) Kagero units I like and I'd like something like this as its revival. I even made some cards for this card (a starter, G1 and G2 cards too). It definitely needs a Legion Revival, as nowadays it worths more to stride instead of using its effect.

Archived