Hm...

Athanar

>_< Weird sunglasses face. Not used to it. ANYWAY...

Hi. I'm Athanar. I'm new here, but I've been using the card maker for the past few days. My brother (Zorgoth here) showed me the forums (because I hadn't cared to look) and I figured I should make an account. So here I am. Hi.

Also, I'm a forum frequenter elsewhere, so I know the basic rules of forums. Don't worry about that. (I'm actually a moderator on one...)

And which is better: Cake or pie?

Yes. Pie and cake have too much variety. But that makes them both more fun. :D

I prefer pie. The flaky crust and creamy filling appeal to me. But I like cake, too.

Sibling rivalry is big in us. Zorgoth and I duel quite a bit... I usually win. X3 Also, my other brother joined, but I don't remember his username. ^^U He's making Yoshi's Island-based cards. And I'm making Sonic-based cards. I've got one set nearly completed. Then I've got... 1, 2, 3... um... at least 3 expansions for it in mind. Maybe 4, I can't remember and I easily forget to write stuff down. But I'll have more than that, I'm sure. I've only got some games covered there.

I usually write things and ideas on my mobile phone because its always handier and smaller lol

Thats good that you get a lot of dueling practice. I think all my brothers [5 of them] are all tired of YGO, and do not duel any more so I never get much practice nowadays.

Yeah. I collect the codes from Coke products (for the stuff you can get on their site with the codes) by texting them to myself. I don't have to keep the cap that way.

And yeah, I get practice. Plus, the forum that I moderate has a chatbox at the top, and I've used that to duel another member on that site. Pretty fun, actually. He hasn't even faced my main deck... he fought a practice deck I made to train one of my brothers a bit. (Not Zorgoth, the other one.)

Just a preview to the expansions I'll be making (because I'll post my Sonic cards soon anyway):

-Babylon

-Future/Sol

-Eggman (Heh... machines galore! And Nega... >:3)

-Underground (Gonna have the Sonic Underground stuff! :D)

-Robot (Seperate from Eggman, this series will have robots he's made)

And another set for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. I'll have the characters, plus events that the duelists must meet conditions for to win. I think that's a good idea. :D

Archived