A few strategies I have

Athanar

These are a few strategies found in my deck. This is a deck that is near-undefeated even when people build a deck to counter mine. It doesn't work.

-Bubonic Vermin x 3 - Awesome cards. They can be used as a tribute or simply to defend you. Three attacks of defense from one in face-down defense mode or a level 7 or higher monster on turn 2.

-"Fusilier Dragon, The Dual-Mode Beast" + "Great Maju Garzett" - Fusilier Dragon is a level 7 monster that can be played without a tribute. This cuts its ATK and DEF in half, making it 1400/1000. But Great Maju Garzett's ability plays based on the BASE ATTACK of the tributed monster. That's the original 2800 printed on the card. 5600 ATK on turn 2... seems pretty good to me. (But until then, defend it with spells and traps.)

-Final Destiny - Play it face-down. Keep a good card in your hand when you activate it. Use that card when you activate Final Destiny to clear the field. Simple but effective. (Even better, combine it with Infinite Cards. :D)

-Bait Doll - If the opponent has a face-down card, you can target it. If they can't get rid of it, then you're in luck. This card will go back into your deck and you'll have an endless deck!

-Ojama Trio - I love this card. You get to fill their spaces AND deal a free 900 damage to your opponent.

Also, I think Tsukiyomi is a restricted card in tournaments, but... that with Magician Of Faith or Man-Eater Bug or something... YAY! XD

Guest Chaos Pudding

Wow! This thread is special! I had no idea that Bait Doll forced your opponent to activate cards! And I was really shocked to find that Ojama Trio filled up 3 of your opponent's Monster Zones! But the biggest shock was when you totally blew the ground from under that secret technique for Bubonic Vermin. Sheer genius!

Quit using sarcasm. I was pointing those out because they can be big strategies in a deck (especially the endless deck with Bait Doll) and they're simple cards that are often overlooked. And I was also trying to show a couple of ways to use them. >_< Why even post what you did?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Quit using sarcasm. I was pointing those out because they can be big strategies in a deck (especially the endless deck with Bait Doll) and they're simple cards that are often overlooked. And I was also trying to show a couple of ways to use them. >_< Why even post what you did?

Quit pointing out the obvious, and I'll stop being sarcastic. Almost all of the "strategies" you posted involved 1 card, with the results of the "strategy" being obvious to anyone who even read the card. Try harder next time, ok?

Guest Chaos Pudding

The strategy wasn't in the card' date=' it was in how it was used. But whatever.

Besides, the biggest one was the Fusilier Dragon one. I haven't seen anybody else combine those abilities, I don't know if they have.

[/quote']

The text of the card explains how and when the card can be used. You said the same thing in different words.

And no one else uses the Fusilier Dragon/Great Maju Garzett combo because the game has evolved beyond "lol ATK".

And setting a non-Quick-Play Spell is pro.

The only actual strategy here is the Fusiliser Dragon one. And it's inferior to Beast Godking Barbaros. And it's bad. And it's a -1. And it doesn't justify this thread's existence.

~ L O C K E D ~

Archived