[Singles] CocoaGalaxy's Archetypal Support

CocoaGalaxy

..Hi folks?

I hope I'm not "talking too much"

...I really do, things are so...complicated, I guess, at times.

Well I suppose I should stop dwelling on potential problems or what not and get on with things

Okay so this thread is for all the cards I made that are meant to actually support other cards.

....I guess.

...Sounds really ridiculous, among other things

...Well let's get the show on the road then

[Spoiler=Raidraptor - Explosion] (yes...it theoretically makes sense...or something like that anyway, I'm bad at names about half the time)

Quick Play Spell

(1): Tribute 1 "Raidraptor" or Xyz Monster you control, then target 2 "Raidraptor" monsters, 1 banished, 1 in your Graveyard; Special Summon them. They cannot attack this turn

If exactly 1 "Raidraptor" monster you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

Acceptable? .........Well what can I say

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Raidraptor - Based Falcon]

Winged-Beast/Xyz/Effect/DARK/4/2000/0

2 Level 4 "Raidraptor" monsters

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 "Raidraptor" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it

(2): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 other Xyz Monster you control; Attach 1 "Raidraptor" card in your Graveyard to that target as Xyz Material

You can only use each effect of "Raidraptor - Based Falcon" once per turn

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Fire King Explosion]

Quick Play Spell

(1): Target 1 card on the field; Destroy it and 1 FIRE monster from your hand or side of the field.

(2): You can shuffle this card from your Graveyard into your Deck, then target up to 3 "Fire King" cards in your Graveyard; Shuffle them into the Deck

You can only activate 1 "Fire King Explosion" per turn.

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Shaddoll Reborn]

Normal Spell

(1): Target 1 "Shaddoll" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in face-down Defense Position

You can only activate 1 "Shaddoll Reborn" per turn

[/Spoiler]

I'll add more when I ...add more.

It's always a ...weird...thing, I guess, when I do things like this

[Spoiler=Changelog]

1.01: Added Raidraptor - Based Falcon and Fire King Explosion. Updated RR Explosion

1.02: Added Shaddoll Reborn, because they totally needed it #sarcasm

[/Spoiler]

Hai Folks uhm..this seems really dead so I'll slap in some additional cards as well.

...Hopefully people won't find them too busted

..In retrospect, aside from some cards which I don't feel very confident in posting right now..I actually don't have that many cards to post

As I said, it's not that I don't have any...it's just that I don't have any that I'm confident in posting. Sigh.

Also dem cards..dem cards...

I see then...sounds really weird but okay.

..I hope?

Then again sometimes in theory, maybe it's a bad opinion, but I feel that some cards can be judged by their standaloneness

And well..my own expectations are kind of high if you ask me.

It's..okay? I guess, hohoho.

It does feel very..difficult.

Since it seems like for now there isn't much "love" for archetypal stuff there isn't much that can be done I guess.

If you ask me, I'm not going to drop my archetypes onto here just yet, for starters I'm still refining them by a still not shrinking amount so..it will be when I actually test them out against other Decks.

I mean...I dunno, my own opinion (before that, sorry if I'm derailing) is that I would go all out, but if it turns out that my deck is like roflstomping then I would remember to tone down my deck after i finish the dool. The only problem with that is that decks might have different "power levels" and I'm not sure which deck i should be adjusting my archetype's level to. Sort of anyway, sigh

Archived