Todays Tournie :-D

:D I went to a local tournie today, and besides the fact that I kicked Elemental Hero Remix's sorry neos @$$, I did pretty good.

The rules were: $5 entry, 4 Rounds of Prelims, top 4/8 play in an Elimination Bracket. All duels were match, recorded as (first duel/second duel/third duel if needed)

W=Win

L=Loss

Prelims:

Duel 1 - Dark deck, using a semi perfect circle, with DMoC. Kid got 10th at Jump or Regonals, whichever was latest... I lost -_- (L/W/L)

Duel 2 - Exodia deck w/ out Valley, Remix's friend, he built the deck, I won.(W/W)

Duel 3 - Sky Scourge deck, once again, one of Remix's friends, he helped build the deck, so I won. (W/W)

Duel 4 - "Holy pile of crap batman" deck. used D.D. Assailant + Warrior Lady. Fail in a can. (W/W)

Top 4-Eliminations:

Duel 1 - Went up against the same guy from round 1... lost and that was it. (L/L)

All in all, not a bad day, I got 1 of each new duelist pack for entering, and getting 3rd/4th place, got E. Hero Infernal Prodigy, and nada.

and i kicked Remix's neos @$$ and got his Freed the Matchless (for a P.Wing wind blast, but it was really for wining)

Archived