Most Powerful/Useful Advanced Card

whts so special about cyber dragon

The fact it's just sooo powerful. So many competitive players run 3 in their deck. The fact that I can Special Summon it, then either Normal Summon a monster to get past that "1 summon per turn" rule or Tribute it to summon a Monarch. Cyber Dragon can also act as a way to clear high DEF monsters. If you're opponent has Sakuretsu Armor on the field, and you have both Cyber Dragon and another monster on the field, he can only destroy one. Your opponent could use Bottomless Trap Hole on Cyber Dragon, allowing you to freely summon a monster normally from your hand. Cyber Dragon is just so useful in so many situations.

cyber dragon is probably the best card to use in advanced format, but i dont ever want one. they are good, i just dont like running the mainstream "everyone uses them" cards. i'm happy with playing a deck of mummies with barely any good cards in it. it still wins.

plus, whats the point of playing if you always win. theres no excitement.

cyber dragon is probably the best card to use in advanced format' date=' but i dont ever want one. they are good, i just dont like running the mainstream "everyone uses them" cards. i'm happy with playing a deck of mummies with barely any good cards in it. it still wins.

plus, whats the point of playing if you always win. theres no excitement.

[/quote']

You get a milkshake for that one. SCREW CC!!!

I'll dare to disagree. Cyber dragon is godly yes. As is Raiza/Thestalos(try and disagree with me on thest and feel my anger). However with the current banlist theres a few obscenely good topdeck cards.

Best Magic: Snatch steal(a free tribute and takes out a monster of theirs)

Best trap: ROD(Unless you cant activate it due to low life points or trap negation there is never a time when you draw this and go "crap"

Best Monster: Yes Cydra. Just makes other cards that much more useful, and is obscene itself.

Best underated monster: Wildheart/hydroggedon

Best card: Although it changes based on the situations, its a throw up between ROD and Snatch, either can win you the game just by drawing it, even with no hand.

Archived