Deck Contest /Closed

sythcaris

[align=center]Lately I have noticed that most of the cards and decks that are released follow a specific theme rather than just being packed with powerful cards, so in this contest you are to make a deck (out of cards you created) that does not follow a specific strategy (toons, gemini, e-hero, etc) but still works well.

This will be the first contest featuring Cabal Betting, if you do not know what Cabal Betting is follow this link

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=33743&page=1

The contest will end on April 10th

Rules:

1.All cards must be made by you.

2.Pictures must be credited.

3.Deck must follow normal deck rules.

4.Cards can not follow a specific grouping.

grading is as follows

Spelling:10%

Grammar:15%

Picture:15%

Power (over/under):10%

Originality:15%

Realisticness:15%

Name:10%

usability 10%

Prizes:

1st / 3 Reps, 100 points, 20% of winnings from Cabal Bets

2nd / 2 Reps, 50 points

3rd / 1 Rep

If there aren't at least 10 entrants the contest might be cancelled or extended

Entrys Reserved

1.Kazerak

2.72night

3.Nath2424

4.hunterb

5.Dejhad

6.ruby_carbuncle002

7.hunterb

10.[/align]

All we have to do is post up to 40 cards that doesn't completely have to do with each other' date=' but still work together?

But we can still have parts of the cards relate to each other, right?

[/quote']

1. yes

2. you may have a couple i just dont want it to be like based around it

yeah, but I've mostly been working on sets. My SK set, my Mini set and my 13 gates sets.

wait, the rules say that the decks need to not have a specific strategy, not that the cards are unrelated, so I could still have say a set of monsters like "Mega mighty bust #1" "Mega mighty bust #2" and "Mega mighty bust #3" that have conjoining effects, as long as the strategy of the deck is not to use the effects in conjunction. Or at least thats what that seems to imply

yeah' date=' but I've mostly been working on sets. My SK set, my Mini set and my 13 gates sets.

wait, the rules say that the decks need to not have a specific strategy, not that the cards are unrelated, so I could still have say a set of monsters like "Mega mighty bust #1" "Mega mighty bust #2" and "Mega mighty bust #3" that have conjoining effects, as long as the strategy of the deck is not to use the effects in conjunction. Or at least thats what that seems to imply

[/quote']

as long as the deck cant be described by one type of card (toons, e-heros) its fine

so as long as the mega bust cards arent the entire theme of the deck whatever

yeah' date=' but I've mostly been working on sets. My SK set, my Mini set and my 13 gates sets.

[/quote']

as long as the deck cant be described by one type of card (toons, e-heros) its fine

so as long as the mega bust cards arent the entire theme of the deck whatever

The Mega burst cards where just something I pulled out of my head at random for an example. But maybe I will make something like that later.. its an interesting idea.

Is there a minimum and or maximum for the decks?

40-80 Deck' date=' Side Deck up to 15, Extra Deck up to 15

------------------------------------------------------------------

[align=center]IMPORTANT!!!

Right a small description above the deck to tell me what the deck strategy is[/align]

you may use multiples of a card in the deck just state which ones appear more than once

you may use multiples of a card in the deck just state which ones appear more than once

I thought the deck isn't supposed to have a strategy' date=' so doesn't posting a strategy for it kind of seem oxymoronic?

also, whats an extra deck?

[/quote']

strategy just means like if you have a bunch of high attack monsters or a bunch of special summoners or whatever or card combos

(there doesnt have to be a specific strategy)

extra deck is what theyre calling fusion deck now

Extra decks? WTF are they calling it that now? its not extra' date=' its a fusion deck.

all right, I'll have my deck posted in.. an hour I guess. maybe more maybe less, uploading the images is going to be a major pain

[/quote']

Darn... this is going to take more time then I thought... and the deadlines tonight isn't it

Archived