[CFV] Koko theories a Dark Irregular!

Althemia

Charharlot Vampir
Grade 3 / Dark Irregular / 11000 Power / No Shield
[AUTO][GB2] When this Unit attacks a Vanguard, if you have 6 or more Soul, this Unit gains [Power]+5000 and [Critical]+1 until end of that battle, then if you have 10 or more Soul, your opponent cannot guard this Unit with Grade 0 Units into end of that battle.
[ACT](Counterblast 1) During your turn, when your G-Unit Strides, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soulcharge 2, draw 1 card, then if you have 6 or more soul, choose 1 face-down damage and flip it face-up.

Upon seeing Flying Librarian, it just put all sorts of images in my head of where I feel they may take the clan.~

I really like it. It IS indeed something that they may get. My only concern is that it would be authentic if you used a CONT skill instead of AUTO, as most DI units (especially G3s) has CONT abilities based on the amount of souls. 

It is a minor problem, but if you'd fix that, it would be pure perfection.

I really like it. It IS indeed something that they may get. My only concern is that it would be authentic if you used a CONT skill instead of AUTO, as most DI units (especially G3s) has CONT abilities based on the amount of souls. 

It is a minor problem, but if you'd fix that, it would be pure perfection.

Making it a "During your turn" ability would bring up so many unnecessary words though. :(

Archived