[PG-12] [Horror] [Alternative Backstory to FNAF] [Writer's Block] Five Nights in Chuck E Cheese

I was wondering if anyone could help me plan out the second chapter of my alternative backstory to Five Nights At Freddie's (FNAF), This will probably turn into a Trilogy (If I can be bothered/have enough time) because there is FNAF 2 and FNAF 3 out.  I'm struggling with character development and coming up with names for my characters, I will attach a spoiler with the first chapter of my story. I'm unsure about the age rating so I put [PG-12]. If this is wrong please leave it in the comments below, I have writer's block currently resulting in me needing help.  

[spoiler='Chapter 1']Screaming was heard for 5 Nights, Nathan Clyde just moved into a street called 700 Exterior Street to be closer to his family up in America and also to be closer to his new job in a kid’s pizza parlour called ‘Chuck E Cheese’ which was full of arcade games, kids eating pizza and 5 mysterious suits looking absolutely still...he had heard a myth about these so called ‘suits’ and how they wandered the parlour at night, always thinking nothing of it he ignored this rumour, but his insides were being gnawed away by fear, while he was sleeping...he thought he heard screams of utter horror, in the night he heard a scraping noise and looked through the vent grill in a half-asleep state of mind to see one of those mysterious suits which hung dead and lifeless before, moving. Nathan thought he was hallucinating... so he carefully crept back into bed but always watching the vent grill every now and again. Nerves shot, Nathan eventually thought nothing of it and peacefully slept.

In the morning, In the reflection of a window, he noticed two shiny black beads glinting in the morning sunlight...and inscribed on the shiny black beads were “You’re next to face...5 Nights in ‘Chuck E Cheese’. His instincts didn’t believe it so he got dressed as normal, but pocketed the two black beads in his trousers just incase someone at the parlour could help him understand what the inscription meant and if there was any danger. With his fears over he went to work with a gigantic grin on his face, and even though the horrific screams and hallucination he had still haunted him, he worked hard late into the night. Unfortunately no one could help him. Eventually the manager came up to him saying “Nathan, Do you mind doing the Night Watch? Our last night watchman mysteriously disappeared.” Nathan thought about his answer, remembering the screams he heard last night. Reluctantly he said “Yes...” and the Manager provided him with a Torch and something to watch the CCTV.

Scared. Nathan waited long into the night, looking at his watch it read “12:00” halfway through his shift he thought...Suddenly he heard that same horrific scraping sound coming from the vents. Petrified. He thought about the myth again, It’s true he thought... and shocked with horror, he watched the CCTV. He saw the suits rushing up and down the corridors like maniacs. He decided to call them ‘Animatronics’ since they were animals and robots. To keep himself entertained He also named them ‘Bonnie’, ‘Chica’, ‘Foxy’, ‘Freddie’ and ‘Golden Freddie’ which mysteriously had two missing eyes and instead empty sockets. The two black beads in his pocket flung out and placed themselves within in the sockets. All his doubt and fear was in one place at one time and then there was a face hanging lifelessly, different from the other ‘Animatronics’ I guess you could say shiny and golden which like the other dead lifeless suits in the day, hung still. Motionless. Defenceless. A message was on the wall to remind people of the horrors to come “Chuck E Cheese Customers...Beware!...We are always watching!” Silently, they returned. Dawn was coming and with it a new victim.[/spoiler]

I hope you enjoy this wonderful story that originated as a homework assignment from my english teacher.

I welcome any criticism/reviews from this forum.

Archived