Just a strange idea I had

Heinken111

This is a crossover between Yugioh GX and Ultraman, thats what the cards were for and Im working with them on Duel Portal to make them not OP and usable.

Here's the setting:

In 1996, Shin Hayata was flying a VTOL when a strange ship struck his jet killing him, remorseful the inhabitant revived Hayata, although he gave no name the people of Earth used a combination of two words to name him, one was a greek word "Ultra" meaning "Beyond the norm" and "man" for his humanoid shape. You may know him as "Ultraman". He left Earth after many battles to protect the people of the planet he was on, many other Ultras came, the Ultramen and Ultrawomens bond with races like humanity kept many evil races like the Yapool at bay. With help from Ultramen and Ultrawomen from other dimensions the beings of light finally defeated an alliance of evil races that sought evil. However an unknown power brought their enemies back for one final clash, Ultras and their allies rushed to stem the flow.

On the grounds of the realm known as the monster graveyard they fought however before either side could truly begin the fighting a power of the darkest chaos and the brightest order struck the warriors of light and the hellish destroyers that had plagued the Ultra race since their birth. They were turned to energy and put into forms, however many escaped the clutches of the two forms of Yin and Yang, they fell around the multiverse.

Now we begin our tale on the one who with one of the escaped warriors of light begins fight against the godlike beings and the warriors of hell. This is ULTRAMAN GX!

My protagonist is Charles Morris, age 16, who goes to Duel Academy to become a better duelist. After he gets into Duel Academy alien beings from the Ultra realm begin attacking him. Luckily he isnt unprotected.

His mentor is an Ultraman named Hikari who is stuck in doll form by the god like forces that turned many of his people into various devices based on the world they landed in, (So lets say Eleking lands next to a human in GX, it becomes a playable yugioh card, if it lands in the world of Vanguard it'll become a playable card). His greatest defense is the Ginga Spark, a powerful device that allows him to become the alien, monster, or Ultra based on the device place. He has already been fighting 2 years and is ready to continue his fight.

The duels for the series aren't going to be in my head, they're going to be made via YGO pro, basically I'll make playable decks for both and duel against each other.

Yes the Light of Destruction is a antagonist for Morris as he helped his counterpart seal the Ultras, their allies, and enemies away.

Yes this is based on Ultraman Ginga, except I plan for it to be good, all 12 episodes are subbed on Youtube so you can watch the disappointment that has been Ginga.

Any suggestions or comments? (No flames please!)

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ultra/images/e/ee/-Over-Time-_Ultraman_Ginga_-_03_-CCBA5993-.mkv_snapshot_19.09_-2013.09.18_07.05.23-.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130921042404

Ultraman  Ginga

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/ultra/images/0/05/Hikari_Knight_Shot.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130328154913

Ultraman Hikari

Archived