Darkness Lich

Atypical-Abbie

A generic Level 10 Synchro Monster that can negate and banish stuff.

jRBKNVN.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When your opponent activates a card or effect when a monster(s) is Summoned to your side of the field: You can pay 1000 LP; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. Banish any monster destroyed by battle with this card.

So a walking Solemne Warning with Dimensional Fisure...and also 2900 Atk....
Nice :x

Solemn warning?

lThT3HZ.jpg

Dr Wells aside, seems pretty solid. It's probably not the Zombie-synchro zombies actually need but then again, this isn't zombie support is it? (Though being a generic zombie synchro makes it good zombie support by itself).

I like the floater hate, but now that I look at it again it seems a bit underwhelming (the summon protection is good but usually you'd have summoned a couple of monsters already to make this fellow and if your opponent hadn't solemn'd/bottomless'd you by then there's a big chance they don't have either). What's the intended use for this anyway?

Solemn warning?

lThT3HZ.jpg

Dr Wells aside, seems pretty solid. It's probably not the Zombie-synchro zombies actually need but then again, this isn't zombie support is it? (Though being a generic zombie synchro makes it good zombie support by itself).

I like the floater hate, but now that I look at it again it seems a bit underwhelming (the summon protection is good but usually you'd have summoned a couple of monsters already to make this fellow and if your opponent hadn't solemn'd/bottomless'd you by then there's a big chance they don't have either). What's the intended use for this anyway?

ty for the correction, i was reading in the bus when i posted here~

anyway, that aside, now that i re-readed, looks less OP than i though, and more because it helps to summon easier with less cost, and mostly because Zombies actually need the hand and the summon to do their things.

In an actual Zombie deck, this is helpfull and easy to pull off, but need  to be taken out in early game if you want to make it really usefull

anyway, still thinks that the ATK is too much for that effect.

Archived