Boss Duel - Yubel from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Delibirb

And here is a boss I've been working on for a while. I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to do her, but here is an old favorite forn a lot of people, the mighty Yubel!

[spoiler='Starting Hand']

[spoiler='Yubel (Monster A)']Zp37Lv5.jpg
Cannot be destroyed by battle. Any battle damage you would take is inflicted to 1 opponent instead. During your End Phase: Tribute 1 monster or destroy this card. If this card is destroyed, except by its own effect: Special Summon 1 "Yubel/Monster B" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.
-I Summon "Yubel"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Yubel, Terror Incarnate (Monster B)']RTudW6Q.jpg
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Any battle damage you would take is inflicted to all opponents instead. During your End Phase: Destroy all other monsters on the field. If this card leaves the field: Special Summon 1 "Yubel/Monster C" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.
-I Summon "Yubel, Terror Incarnate"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Yubel, the Ultimate Nightmare (Monster C)']J4HHFc3.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Any battle damage you would take is inflicted to all opponents instead. At the end of the damage step in which this card battled: Destroy the opponent's battling monster.

-I Summon "Yubel, the Ultimate Nightmare"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Samsara Lotus (Monster D)']CMsx2IX.jpg
If this card is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card.
-I Summon "Samsara Lotus"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spell Chronicle (Spell A)']L7OTxhd.jpg
Each time an opponent activates a Spell Card, place 2 Spell Counters on this card (max. 10). You can remove 10 Spell Counters from this card; force the activation "Yubel/Spell B" from your hand or Deck.
-I activate "Spell Chronicle"!-[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Deck from Top to Bottom']
[spoiler='Zero Sprite (Trap A)']15jD1vz.jpg
Equip to 1 monster on the field. The Equipped monster can attack twice per battle phase, but its ATK and DEF become 0.
-I activate "Zero Sprite"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Super Polymerization (Spell B)']nftOglL.jpg
Cannot be activated, except by "Yubel/Spell A". Send as many monsters as possible with different Levels/Ranks (min. 4) from anywhere on the field to the Graveyard; Special Summon "Yubel/Monster E" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
-I activate "Super Polymerization"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Super Fusion God (Monster E)']2fA4sk9.jpg
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by "Yubel/Spell A" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
-I Summon "Super Fusion God"!-

Hidden Effect:

This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster sent to the Graveyard by "Yubel/Spell B", also this card is unaffected by other card effects.

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Archived