how rare is E hero captain gold

Grasschopper

flare scarab (neo spacian)

Rainbow Neos(Tin)

Lava golem

E hero shining flare wingman

rainbow neos(misprinted edition of E hero chaos neos ghost rare)

because ive got em all but i dont raritys as my friend wants to trade me a exodd master of the gaurd for all those above because they are apparently all common(which i dont beleive but best check

I think:

how rare is E hero captain gold [Eh, worth a bit to hero lovers.]

Grasschopper [Cheap.]

flare scarab (neo spacian) [No. Cheap.]

Rainbow Neos(Tin) [Lol, no.]

Lava golem [Lol, SCR? Fairly cheap.]

E hero shining flare wingman [Hm, if it's UR, worth a bit to hero lovers.]

rainbow neos(misprinted edition of E hero chaos neos ghost rare) [MEGA RARE. DO NOT TRADE.]

Exodd: Mega cheap. DO NOT TRADE!

soz the tin card is rainbow dragon not rainbow neos but my friend is a very unlucky yugioh fan.he bought a whole box of strike of neos a third of the cards dd.crow the rest were either spiral serpent or ancient rules.the only good card he got was neo spacian grand mole and its not the best of cards.

but thanks i might trade it for the 3 yubels(i got two misprints of chaos neos.one i bought for &100 bargain.kid didnt know how rare but not to be sad i gave him e hero dark neos)

ok what then.i want a trade thats good.actually i know someone whos looking for my misprint and he will probably trade ghost rare rainbow dragon and his rainbow dark dragon and his elemental hero storm neos is that worth it.

It depends, I'd need a scan of your misprint, and to know how good condition the cards are.

Archived