Another Story Idea

Okay, so our protagonist is a private investigator who doubles as a paranormal investigator, being an authority in the field of paranormal research and gaining a bit of a fandom. His dabblings in the occult giving him knowledge of rituals, curses, and the like. After a tragic accident resulting in the death of his younger brother (who was the only family who ever understood from) he decides to perform a ritual to resurrect his deceased brother, unintentionally releasing a host of damned souls who possess the living. Initially, he though of his ritual as a failure, but he is later visited by a man calling himself Stan and a young girl named Rubi (actually Satan and Rubicante) who tell him that since he let all of them out, it's his job to find them all and return them to hell, otherwise he would suffer for all of them. With little choice, he takes the deal and Rubi stays with him, serving as his assistant in hunting these souls and reporting back to Stan on their progress.

All I got so far. Also, I should note that I do not intend for any sexual tension to develop between the two characters. Rubi is simply his assistant and asexual demon in the body of a girl.

Not really my best idea, but I figure I would post for critique and stuff.

Archived