me and my dark armed dragon :)

Wow! You have a DAD! It sells for 300 bucks. I have bought tons of PTDN, but I still haven't gotten 1 DAD. Well, I've got at least 20-25 holos, so I guess that I could sell all of my holos from PTDN for 350 to 400 bucks. That is if I decide to sell all of my yugioh cards.

Guest PikaPerson01

Sell it online for $250 and then buy 3 Phantom Darkness boxes with the money. Who knows' date=' you might even get another 1...

[/quote']

This works.

Do this.

Congrats. Third one I have heard of, one pulled by Eric and the other by myself. Stupid me said to Chaoserver that if I actually get Dark Armed Dragon in this box, he can have it.... :/

Wasn't my (or anyone who I would care abouts) money that I bought the box with though..... So I could care less.

Sell it, I still need one more MSE.

hmm i may make an ebay account *rubs chin*

then buy myself 2 boxes and a domc :)

Don't buy Dark magician of Chaos, price for it is probably 40+ dollars at the moment.

Better of buying a box of IOC and trading the extras to little kids for better cards.

I don't think you should ever buy a single of any one card to be honest.

You could buy an IOC box online, but I wouldn't suggest it. Most of the good cards in that set have lost value because of banning. Just buy three PTDN, and if you want the DMOC, trade one of your valuable pulls to someone who has one.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the Ebay part. I don't have an account myself. If I need to sell something, well, that's what my brother's for.

No PTDN is the only box you should really buy right now.

I mean until Gold boxes are available...

What he said. There were a few valuable cards in Gladiator's Assault, but now all anyone cares about is DAD, Allure, etc.

That's not to say that PTDN is the only choice, just the one that will make you a lot money/get you stuff you want.

ah thank you teh dark one :)

3 boxes im gaurinteed a lot of good stuff and a lot of swappage :)

is there any other box i should maybe invest in

you do that, get allures, and perhaps I will send you some cash monies or something you need. Kthnx.

Why trade it? It was a joke that horus said that he would be banned. keep it for as long as u can

Because a piece of cardboard>money.

Why being an idiot and keep Dark Armed Dragon (and get it stolen or something like that) when you can sell it, buy 3 more boxes of PTDN, and possibly get 1+ more Dark Armed Dragon.

I sold my Raiza when demand was highest, bought a pack of GLAS and pulled 3 more.

Why trade it? It was a joke that horus said that he would be banned. keep it for as long as u can

Why being an idiot and keep Dark Armed Dragon (and get it stolen or something like that) when you can sell it' date=' buy 3 more boxes of PTDN, and possibly get 1+ more Dark Armed Dragon.

I sold my Raiza when demand was highest, bought a pack of GLAS and pulled 3 more.

[/quote']

You can't get Raiza from GLAS its FOTB.

Why being an idiot and keep Dark Armed Dragon (and get it stolen or something like that) when you can sell it' date=' buy 3 more boxes of PTDN, and possibly get 1+ more Dark Armed Dragon.

[/quote']

You can't get Raiza from GLAS its FOTB.

You know what I meant.

Archived