[Written] Delge the Mega Monarch

Atypical-Abbie

Another card from the CaC thread. Pretty standard upgrade really.

Delge the Mega Monarch

Spellcaster-Type/DARK
Level 8

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Tribute Summoned monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can targets cards in your opponent's  Graveyard up to the number of cards in your Graveyard; banish those targets, and if you do, send cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of cards banished by this effect. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a DARK monster, add this additional effect.

● Inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

2800/1000

Here is my suggestion to help tone down the milling, cuz honestly as it stands you can drop this late game and have a high chance to simply deck your opponent out.

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Tribute Summoned monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can targets cards in your opponent's  Graveyard up to the number of cards in your Graveyard, if you have more cards in your Graveyard than your opponent OR your opponent has more cards in their Graveyard: You can target any number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard up to the difference; banish those targets, and if you do, send cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of cards banished by this effect. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a DARK monster, add this additional effect.

● Inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

2800/1000

My OCG is probably garbage there but hopefully you at least see where I'm going with it.  Additionally you could probably up the burn a bit since you are toning down the mill.  Maybe to 200 would be fine.

Archived