Legends of Rock contest[finished]

Tefached

Hello, its me Dark_Vortex, and since ive been here ive been wanting to make a rocker set but need ideas and pictures so your guys job is simple....sort of.

Rules

1.no more than 2 cards can be entered per person

2.must have one monster and one spell/trap

3.Add a twist to them giving them originality that sets them apart from any other type of card

4.Give credit to the pic finder but in a link not on the card please

5.Use anime picture though not a real band image

End date:monday, April 7, 2008

Graded on:

Originality, Picture, Ocg/grammar, Creativity, Balance.

If you must, use spell check please i do with all my post get firefox it does it for you.

Prizes:

1st=2 reps 25 points

2nd=1 rep 15 points

3rd=5 points or 1 rep[please state which one you would prefer

*Bonus Prize*:The most creative one[not the best or anything but creative, original] will get a slot to have their card modified[maybe] to fit better into the actual set and made into a card for it.

-note to mods-

If this interferes with my splice contest[old but still grading] you can lock that one.

entries:

shonenhikada -needs to make second card

Griffinsusername-entry in

Frlf-entry needs fixed

loren-entry in

ender4449 -needs to fix pics

i'm in.

card# 1

GraveRockCONCERT.jpg

card effect:

This card can only be activated when your opponent designates a card from either player's Graveyard. Shuffle the Graveyard(s) in which the effect of the card controlled by your opponent was targeting. Your opponent then draws the top card in the Graveyard(s) that was shuffled by this card's effect. If the card(s) does not fulfill the requirement(s) of the card controlled by your opponent. Return the card to the Graveyard and negate the activation of the card and destroy it.

this has ended and i will post the results tommorrow after noon. no one is to post/edit after this one until i have them graded unless your the first guy who entered and is fixing your post. This is happening because i have a life outside of this site and wont be on much until tomorrow afternoon....

Archived