The Staples topic

just MST and torrential tribute

You never fail to disappoint.

ok' date=' stop... give a good reason or leave me freakin' alone... i'm starting to think that you have personal issues against me...

[/quote']

DDT. Isn't that a good reason?

DDT is the exception that confirms the rule... anyway before DDT rule the earth that 2 cards used to be in the 99% of the decks... also, not everybody runs DDT, some people runs other decks and they use MST at least...

ok' date=' stop... give a good reason or leave me freakin' alone... i'm starting to think that you have personal issues against me...

[/quote']

DDT is the exception that confirms the rule... anyway before DDT rule the earth that 2 cards used to be in the 99% of the decks... also, not everybody runs DDT, some people runs other decks and they use MST at least...

If you want to get technical, staples are cards that should go into everydeck no exceptions.

Since DDT is a deck, and it doesn't use Mystical Space Typhoon or Torrential Tribute, then they aren't staples.

[/quote']

If you want to get technical, staples are cards that should go into everydeck no exceptions.

Since DDT is a deck, and it doesn't use Mystical Space Typhoon or Torrential Tribute, then they aren't staples.

Also, Magical Explosion doesn't use them either. That's two of the three best decks in existence.

ok' date=' that one too... i forgot that deck...

but seriously, gravitize is still trolling just me, to no one else has stated that they're wrong... is because i'm buddhist??

[/quote']

Uh Oh. Paranoid Buddhist. EVERYONE, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, HES GOING TO EXPLODE!

ok' date=' that one too... i forgot that deck...

but seriously, gravitize is still trolling just me, to no one else has stated that they're wrong... is because i'm buddhist??

[/quote']

Uh Oh. Paranoid Buddhist. EVERYONE, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, HES GOING TO EXPLODE!

no, that's talibans... buddhist doesn't explode... they throw rice...

@crab: i could be wrong, but i got no merit when i'm right (when you stated someone is right)... i'm tired of that attitude of "we are the owners of the truth, slightly difference is reprobable" because this is not duelistgroundz!!

Three top-tier decks exist. Only one use the cards you list. This isn't a matter of point of view; it's a matter of fact. Those cards are not staples. The problem is not that we have decreed our opinions to be correct; it is simply that certain things are obviously correct, and we, like anyone equipped with logic, can see them. It is a matter of the definition of "staple". There is no room for judgment or point of view here; those cards are not staples.

Stop whining. You were wrong. You were told you were wrong. Nobody cares that you're Buddhist. It isn't that we're closed-minded. It isn't that we're oppressing you. You just happen to be wrong.

MST. Goes well in every deck, even Stall (to destroy stuff like Decree or Macro.) Oh wait, it won't do well in DDT. Hmmm... then I guess it's Heavy Storm. Every deck needs it. Except CB's... ah, well, then there's Mirror Force. But I guess not, what if you want to lock up your opponent's field? Crap. Maybe Dimension Fusion? No, most decks will find it useless. Dark Armed Dragon? No, either his own deck or nothing. Well, what does this prove?

A. There are no staples.

B. 1 and 1 make 2, 2 and 1 make 3

C. Nothing has ever existed at all

4. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left

E. Yes, DAD is a staple

Common sense isn't your strong point' date=' unfortunately, neither is English.[/quote']

i try my best, but this is an english forum, i can't use my native language... well, i use logic, but that don't work with you either...

To answer your question (I think): no, you're wrong: general consensus. In fact, you haven't been right for a while. And for the record, I'm impartial.

to tell to a user is wrong (plain and simple) is ok... to tell thing like "You never fail to disappoint" is trolling... you don't need to be so rude... impartiallity is not your strong point either...

i'm done with this topic... i accept actually there's no staple, and the duelistgroundz attitude really is not neccesary... i can learn, can you?? i can improve too... can you??

to tell thing like "You never fail to disappoint" is trolling

No it isn't. It's like the "nope" version of "no" -- synonymous.

i can learn' date=' can you?? i can improve too... can you?? [/quote']

Oh man, some acrimonous words there. //wrist

you never lose, do you...

ok, think what you want... i'm outta here...

Archived