Waifus I don't know *gasp*

Nicο

Himedere

At first I thought they they couldn't actually be a princess but I guess they can. Awesome, princess who acts like a princess and calls her magical girl/hero self princess. Triple princess! :D

There was one thing that says she has to demand to be treated that way but that's Urban Dictionary so I won't count that. She definitely doesn't demand that extreme or is that rude. 

There was one thing that says she has to demand to be treated that way but that's Urban Dictionary so I won't count that. She definitely doesn't demand that extreme or is that rude. 

But she is selfish and that's princess-like. Right, you already said "acts like a princess," so she def counts. I would think.

Still stuck on Nico, Kuroko, Haruna and Morgiana?

Could allways give you my impression of them (keep in mind I actually dont know the character and am only consulting whatever I can find quick and easy)

Yeah I am

You still may be some help so I'd definitely appreciate it.

Are they only Karens?

Yes.

This could be a incredibly wrong analysis since I'm essentially only consulting the wiki entries people have written on them and therefore cannot fully judge if there's significant development that warrants categories like Dynamic

Morgiana I'm confident to call a Dandere type due to the whole not talking much and trying to keep a strong appearance while being shy and insecure on the inside.

• Vote goes on All the Deres

Kuroko at minimum strikes me as a dere type since the knowledge of Misaka being endangered is apparently enough for her to snap and how cold she seems to be with people who arent Misaka, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which type she'd fall under. Maybe just a version of tsundere or even kuudere (though the latter feels to extreme)

• Vote goes to All the Deres

Haruna I'm willing to call Complex, given how I dont think she's shown affection that would qualify her into dere territory and she feels quite decently detailed and multifaceted (not mentioning what her true form actually is which it alone makes me wanna call her complex).

• Vote goes to Fun/Complex

NicoIf I am to take your word for it that her nice personality is basicly all just an act (meaning I'd also be folish considering the two as full alters), I'm actually unwilling to call her tsundere since to me it would fit better if her cruel personality was the act and her nice one was her true one. Considering how the nice personality also plays pretty well into her wanting to become an idol (She even has a catchphrase and makes a pose ffs!) as far as I'm concerned it gives credit to calling her Complex.

• Vote goes to Fun/Complex

Apologising if this is comes across as nonsensical rambling, and as I said, I do not know these characters beyond basicly their wiki entries. If someone who actually familiar with the material they're from has a different idea then it should take priority over whatever conclusion I made.

Considering how the nice personality also plays pretty well into her wanting to become an idol (She even has a catchphrase and makes a pose ffs!) as far as I'm concerned it gives credit to calling her Complex.

Tehe~

But she certainly put a lot of thought into this

Tehe~

But she certainly put a lot of thought into this

Indeed she have

Only saw it now that you have Junko (played game 1, so that's atleast something) on the list for help and added in Bernkastel (Familiar with her anime self, but DEEN supposedly butchered the sourcematerial and never finished covering it so what I know might be wrong).

Junko. I'm not fully convinced in this, given her habit to change mood/personality multiple times even during a conversation (aswell as immitating the expressions others do) but her characterisation outside of that is painfully lacking and when you remove her quirk to constantly change personality/mood you're basicly left with nothing since she's (to my knowledge) killed off before they could even potentially develop her.

• She's belongs in Basic

Bernkastel To keep this brief, and to not spoil anything (since there's material about her I'm even regretting I spoiled to myself), I very much so consider her fitting under Fun/Complex.

When you follow her concept as the Witch of Miracles you can clearly see and understand the path she took to get as indifferent (?) that she may appear. While she does like Lambdadelta, I dont think it qualifies her for dere status and instead is just a interesting quirk to her characterisation

(The Witch of Miracles loving The Witch of Certainty. Polar opposites attract, anyone?) on top of her more mischevious and downright cruel side that I dont think the anime ever manages to touch upon.

• Fun/Complex. STRONGLY opposed to see her anywhere else from what I know about the character.

Might take a crack at some of the others, particularly if you get stuck, but feels like I have no buisness analysing them strictly from wiki and maybe some choice clips

Archived