[HELP] English Debate

MR Unknown

My team and i are callified for the finals of an english debate championship. The subject we are debating at is: "Is a woman place is home?"
My team and i are against it, while the opposing one are supporting it. The problem is, we couldn't find any good arguments while the others have plenty. If i only could get some help from you, i will rep each one who helps me. Please give me some nice arguments to prove that women must not stay home.
PS: The finals are THIS saturday.

Women should be free to do whatever the want. If they want to stay home it's their choice. If they want to work it's also their choice.

Just because the society of yore used to determine that women should stay home, it doesn't hold true nowadays.

I agree with the above, women should only stay at home out of choice or if absolutely necessary due to illness and such. Denying the ability to work outside home is an infringement of their rights. We're not the early 1900s, women have always been human and as such had the same rights as men, but due to the way society worked women were regarded as property or lower class citizens who had no place in the working world. This only changed during WW1 and 2, where women had to help out in factories and farms while most men went off to fight.

Archived