WCW Nitro Grill

Just Crouton

Link

tumblr_n9r6zdMAJB1sg99p0o1_500.png

WCW Nitro Grill Advert [1999]

I never was able to get around to checking out the WCW Nitro Grill whenever it was operational for a number of reasons (the main one being that my family wasn’t necessarily the Las Vegas vacation type), but luckily through awesome friend of the site Joshua Macias, I can at least experience the full tackiness of the WCW Nitro Grill menu.

Joshua sent in an email and explained himself:

“I got [the Nitro Grill menu] in 1999 after attending the Halloween Havoc ppv across the street at the MGM Grand. All the wrestlers were there and I even rode in the elevator with head of security Doug Dillenger.”

Laughing forever at the highlight of the trip being the time spent around this guy:

tumblr_n9t9v06FIm1qzp5ffo1_500.jpg

A three Nitro Point requirement to play this card?! What a joke!!

Click through for the full WCW Nitro Grill menu:

tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo1_500.jpg
*Click to Enlarge*

tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo6_500.jpg
*Click to Enlarge*

I cannot read the bottom of this page without hearing Goldberg himself scream the message at me. “PLAN TO MEET WHERE THE BIG BOYS EAT!! AAAAUUUGGGGAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo2_500.jpg
*Click to Enlarge*

There’s a disclaimer on the bottom here that claims “[f]ood pictured may not be actual size”, but there are no photos of food… only Sting.

Please do not eat Mr. Borden.

tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo4_500.jpg
*Click to Enlarge*

They did it. They fucking went all in and did it.

The Goldberger… holy shit!

tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo3_500.jpg
*Click to Enlarge*

Yes, you are reading that correctly – the WCW Nitro Grill offered $4 SLAPPUCCINOS.

10y48xh.gif

btyr5.gif

Ain’t he great??

tumblr_n9t941uhgS1qzp5ffo5_500.jpg
*Click to Enlarge*

I think the Bashed at the Beach is a clear winner but that Stinger Splash looks interesting. I mean… Southern Comfort AND Midori?? That couldn’t possibly be good, could it?? 

Also, note the inclusion of protein powder inside a Bam Bam Blitz. I don’t know if associating a drink designed to build and maintain muscle mass with Bam Bam Bigelow makes sense, but this is the WCW Nitro Grill – we have a Broken Fingers basket.

Archived