is it just me or does nyone else hav a special bond with there cards

my bond help me overcome the odds and beat this guys fully equipped gaurdian deck with my modified kibia sturcture deck

well it was really a story book duel

it started with him playing maha vahio and equipping it with 3 axes

then i played my negate atacck face down

his turn he played harpies feather duster destroying my negate atack

then he equiped 2 butterfly daggers incereaseing his 5550 monster to 7800 and he atacked me directly for 7800 nocking me 2 200 points

now i played 1 monster face down Silver fang

now it was his turn 1 monster face down and he atacked silver wit mahaa vahio

so now i was trying to think of a way out of this situation when i derew and all of a sudden pot of greed popped in my hand and i played it to get my 2 cards fortunetly they were the 2 cards i needed to win this

game so i asked my oppoint if hes willing to bet decks he agrees so i play 1 monster face down and ended

his turn now he atacks my face down old vindictive magidcian but insted of destroying his maha valio i destroyed his fd becouse i had thisd felling tht i was about to draw the card i needed

so he ended and i drew and there it was change of heart so played sparks takeing his points to 7800 and he was lagufing as i did thisnext move and played my coh so i took maha the game the deck and some well desreved respect tht is y i have a bond wit my deck

tht one where u now tht ur going to draw something good i mean common sense told me to destroy his maha valio yet siomething told me tht day to destroy his fd magician of fath insted and then next thing u nnow i won in probley the greastest comevback a lot of will ever see

Lmfao, I can't believe I'm reading this, but...

They are cards, that's it. Expensive printed pieces of card with shiny pictures and text, not ancient creatures of whatever.

I own my cards to win with, if possible. They're not friends or living. They're inanimate objects.

Woo! I'm heartless.

But seriously, bonding with pieces of cards is dillusional kiddos. xD

Archived