chrimetech overdragon

zap50001

use future fusion to make chrimertech dragon using all your monsters [machine] then heavy storm and finaly overload fusion to bring it back 2 turn earlier with loads of atk the reason you shouldnt use future fusion is since when chrimetech overdragon is summoned all cards on your side of the field are sent to the graveyard and when future fusion is in the grave the monster it summoned is to.

I've OTK'd with it before.

That is the obvious Chimeratech OTK

We all know.

I like the F.G.D OTK use future fusion then Dragons Mirror [if you are unable to win then in 2 turns you get another F.G.D [iF YOU HAVE ANOTHER] from Chimeratech

FGD OTK takes 2 turns, therefore it isn't an OTK.

wow never thought you'd go random on us Crab. but this strat is obvivous like stated before...most of us can agree Chimertech pwns....[[wow never said that before]]

Yes, Chimeratech is awesome (even without the situational Future Fusion - Heavy Storm - Overload Fusion - Dimension Fusion combo), but did the Romans use him? I don't think so. They all ran vanilla beatdown, and didn't have Cyber Valley because they hadn't invented its ATK.

I know someone already said it, but you wont destroy Overdragon if you summon it with overload fusion. Only ht monster that is summoned by the effects of FUture Fusion s destroyed, and you use overload fusion ot summon it, ur startegy is like mine sorta.

I know someone already said it' date=' but you wont destroy Overdragon if you summon it with overload fusion. Only ht monster that is summoned by the effects of FUture Fusion s destroyed, and you use overload fusion ot summon it, ur startegy is like mine sorta.

[/quote']

Good job. You bumped a week-old sucky topic to repeat what had already been said.

Archived