Yugioh for the PS4 and Xbox One

Astro Dude

Sure would. Though the layouts are unique. I mean the fact they use terminals is cool, but aside from monsters I would like to see what they did for Dawn of Destiny: 3d backgrounds of field spelld. Shall we make a petition for Konami to add a Library feature for this game?

Define Library feature please?

Define Library feature please?

Instead of trying to define it more completely, there's actually an even easier thing to say, even if you're not into the games yourself. POKEDEX. Have a kind of thing that does what a Pokedex does. Pretty sure that's basically the only thing it could be like. Library features don't always have to have 3D models, but I think in this case it would be pretty much the most interesting think ever, even though it doesn't seem extremely likely, if I have to say. But I don't know things.

Anyway, how is the game so far, for people that have it

Like the Pokedex 3D app or like the Pokedex in the current games? Also I feel like they should offer the option to make 1 completely custom deck with any card at first but then if you want to make another you'd have to actually unlock the cards like you would in any other card

Either one really. Just a good listing of a few aspects of things that have good material to work with. I see it in Mega Man Battle Network actually called a library, if I'm not mistaken.

Instead of trying to define it more completely, there's actually an even easier thing to say, even if you're not into the games yourself. POKEDEX. Have a kind of thing that does what a Pokedex does. Pretty sure that's basically the only thing it could be like. Library features don't always have to have 3D models, but I think in this case it would be pretty much the most interesting think ever, even though it doesn't seem extremely likely, if I have to say. But I don't know things.

Anyway, how is the game so far, for people that have it

The game's a good time passer. It's clearly on a budget, but there is far more content than I thought there would be going in. Campaign is old school stuff, challenge duel is where they use updated decks. EX. Rex Raptor uses loldinodek. in campaign, and in challenge duel he uses Evos. Both mode are pretty fun. You're given the option to use your starter deck or the deck the current protaganist is using at the time in campaign mode. Your custom deck is generally going to be more powerful and balanced (if you're a decent deck maker), but opponents do use OP cards like Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity that you can't use if you play your  custom deck. 

The only thing I don't like right now is that the randomness of packs make it extremely difficult to get the card you want, even if money is fairly easy to get in the game. I've been farming the Bakura pack for TrapTrix Myrmeleo for a while and it's still being stubborn about giving me a 3rd copy :(

I haven't tried the other modes other than campaign and challenge duel, and haven't tried multiplayer yet, so I can't comment on much more.

Doesn't that just display all collected Battle Chips?

Yeah. That's what most of those things really just do. I mean sure a decent number of them have descriptions you wouldn't see anywhere else (and sometimes those 3D models), but that generally seems like the gist of it. It does have the name. But yeah, some sort of added feature would make you actually want to use it.

I see. Don't have a PS4 or Xbox One here yet but I'm kinda thinking it works out in my favor since I'll know how good it is. So far it sounds decent for the price, unlike WDC.

Exactly. A library to see the cards you have collected and 3-d monster models, not just signature ones. Like in Dawn of Destiny, Duelist of the Roses and Capsule Monster Coliseum.

I mean, I think people would like to see a Machine King in 3-d that is not as bulky as G1 Transformers.

Archived