LET'S GET THINGS STARTED! POKEMON FIGHT ALL SET! READY? GO!

Pokemon+G Gundam cuz Wynaut? Almost everyone starts with a base mon that evolves later. After Guianna Highlands, people who aren't Master Asia or Schwartz are allowed to Mega evolve.

Domon: His hot bloodedness earns him Torchic. It will evolve in the US and Egypt.
Crockett: Hitmonchan. Who needs to Mega evolve when you're fighting for the American way?
Sai Saici: The young monk and Meditite are a perfect fit. It will evolve during his fight with Domon.
George: The gallant Frenchman deserves an equally gallant mon, therefore Ralts. He's still gonna throw roses. Evolves both in France and in England.
Argo: Token Husky Russkie. Being the biggest, strongest, and toughest in the team, he starts with Lairon. Evolves in Canada.
Schwartz: A mysterious German ninja. Wtf Sunrise? Because of his mentor role, Lucario.
Master Asia: As Domon's master, I feel like him sharing a Mon with Domon would make sense, then I thought nah, Mewtwo. He probably didn't even catch it, Mewtwo just stays out of respect.
Allenby: Feminine ass kicker, Lopunny is perfect.
Rain: She gets like one fight, so she gets one too. Monferno or something. I mean she is Domon's technician, which will translate to coach/trainer so it makes sense.
Big Boy Dark Gundam: Big, scary, evil. I guess like a corrupted Giratina or something.
No one else is really important since there one shots anyway, but for sure Spain is Tauros and Mexico is Lombre. I'll make it up as I go along.

Oh, I forgot about Mr. Announcer Man. Two Dittos. He has to demonstrate recaps and stuff.

Archived