Kirush, the Mysterious Moonelf

Atypical-Abbie

Meant to make Artifacts be able to Rank 4 like crazy, as well as recycling their guys.

TpHKfeU.jpg

If your opponent controls a monster, and you control a Fairy-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by shuffling 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard into your Deck. If Summoned this way: All Fairy-Type monsters you control become Level 4 until the end of this turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; shuffle the first target into the Deck, and if you do, negate the second target's effects until the end of this turn.

Venus on field + this in hand becomes a full field of level 4's (though the fact they are not warriors makes this combo less troublesome. (might be able to do some long combos with fairy cheer girl + emeral if you want to recycle the shine balls too). Though this is a little counter-productive in agents themselves so I don't see much of a problem. It's a good card, though with those effects it might at least need a little ATK nerf. (Also makes Kristya more consistent because of grave control)

I've noticed how most people on DP make their level 4's all 1800/1900 atk disregarding the power of their effects because "1800 atk for a level 4 is basic".
The thing is, it isn't. There are many good level 4's with even 1000 or less atk, so maybe it's not a bad idea to lower the atk. Since you'll be using this more often than not as xyz fodder, it doesn't need to be a beatstick too.

Venus on field + this in hand becomes a full field of level 4's (though the fact they are not warriors makes this combo less troublesome. (might be able to do some long combos with fairy cheer girl + emeral if you want to recycle the shine balls too). Though this is a little counter-productive in agents themselves so I don't see much of a problem. It's a good card, though with those effects it might at least need a little ATK nerf. (Also makes Kristya more consistent because of grave control)

I've noticed how most people on DP make their level 4's all 1800/1900 atk disregarding the power of their effects because "1800 atk for a level 4 is basic".
The thing is, it isn't. There are many good level 4's with even 1000 or less atk, so maybe it's not a bad idea to lower the atk. Since you'll be using this more often than not as xyz fodder, it doesn't need to be a beatstick too.

I do take ATK into consideration. The reason why it's quite high is that you may wish to continue using the on field effect, instead of Xyz Summoning with it or what not, so it having low ATK would make it an easy target to get rid of. One thing I could do is switch the ATK and DEF, since you would still be able to Special Summon in Defense Position.

Archived