Kiosken's Fairy Contest!! *Finish!*

Kiosken

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here my fairy! hope u like it :D

Ena.jpg

Effect: This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play 3 light monsters from the graveyard. This card gains 400 ATK for each light monster removed from play. Also all monsters on the field are changed into light monsters. Discard one card from your hand and destroy one card on the field.

OCG:

I finds some few errors = 32%

Picture:

Its a nice pic, but never use a pic with writings on it! = 10%

Originality:

its quite original, it look a bit like some other cards i have seen so = 12.5%

If its interests me:

its a good card but its hard to summon for me = 4%

Total = 68.5%

TrappedFairy.jpg

This monster is also treated as a WATER monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can tribute 1 DARK or 1 FIRE monster on your side of the field. If you tribute a DARK monster, increase your Life Points by half of the monster's original ATK. If you tribute a FIRE monster increase the ATK of 1 monster on your side of the field by 500. If this monster is destroyed by a DARK or FIRE monster, you can pay 300 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up ATK position.

Not my best card. actually pretty bad. but it's acceptable

waterbearer.jpgwavescard.jpg

OCG:

Some huge errors and some small ones = 18.5%

Picture:

first one is a bit bad and the second is good = 19.5

Originality:

its not so original = 7%

If it interests me:

i dont like ritual monsters and it isnt so good so = 3%

Total = 48%

TrappedFairy.jpg

This monster is also treated as a WATER monster. Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase 1, you can tribute 1 DARK or 1 FIRE monster on your side of the field. If you tribute a DARK monster, increase your Life Points by half of the monster's original ATK. If you tribute a FIRE monster increase the ATK of 1 monster on your side of the field by 500. If this monster is destroyed by a DARK or FIRE monster, you can pay 300 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up ATK position.[/u']

Not my best card. actually pretty bad. but it's acceptable

OCG:

The OCG really good and i cant find errors = 40%

Picture:

The pic is ok = 20%

Originality:

i think it is original! = 18%

If it interests me:

i like it.. but the "main phase 1" is what i dont like, but the "main phase 1" is what balance it so = 6%

Total = 84%

MagicalAirwaveGlide2r.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned, the Tuner monster used to Synchro Summon this card is removed from play. When this card attacks, if you control 2 or more Tuner Monsters, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If so, you take 1000 damage to your Life Points. By removing 1 Tuner Monster from play, this card may attack twice. At the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro-Summoned, remove it from play.

When this card is Synchro Summoned' date=' the Tuner monster used to Synchro Summon this card is removed from play. When this card attacks, if you control 2 or more Tuner Monsters, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If so, you take 1000 damage to your Life Points. By removing 1 Tuner Monster from play, this card may attack twice. At the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro-Summoned, remove it from play.[/u']

OCG:

I cant find errors or gamma wrong = 40%

Picture:

Nice pic.. its blurry but it is done on purpus = 25%

Originality:

I dont think anyone has created synchro exept Arekku_Koro so = 20%

If it interests me:

the effect is awsome, and its balacned.. but i dont know what a tuner is so = 7%

Total = 92%

When this card is Synchro Summoned' date=' the Tuner monster used to Synchro Summon this card is removed from play. When this card attacks, if you control 2 or more Tuner Monsters, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If so, you take 1000 damage to your Life Points. By removing 1 Tuner Monster from play, this card may attack twice. At the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro-Summoned, remove it from play.[/u']

And how i was supposed to beat THAT!! :shock: :shock:

nooo.... i dont judge if i like the card i us %...

i judge about OCG 40%, pic 30%, originality 20% and if i like it 10%

he did get some neg % becose the pic was blurry and i didnt know what a tuner was..

its not so freaking har to make a good card..

i only got problem with the some few gramma and the pic.

mine first card was rated 7.5 xD

you just have to take some effort in to your card.. use your soul and trust the cards:)

i can see your problem:)

and i know it is irritating but you just have to try harder and harder every time:)

you can even ask some if them can rate your card befor entering a contest or something..

so someone can tell you your errors befor you enter:)

Archived