Interest Check - Warhammer 40,000: Return of the Primarchs.

Interested?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested?

• Yes
    • No
    • Need more info

Just an interest check to see if you guys are interested in a Warhammer 40k RP.

It'll be my first RP so excuse me if I get things wrong.

So this is my scenario.

The Cult Mechanicus have recieved grave news. The Golden Throne in which the Emperor of Man is entombed forever, is set to fail in the next year.

None of the Imperium outside of the Mechanicus and the Emperor's guard know of this.

The Emperor consumes the psychic energy of 1000 psykers each 24 hours and without him, the Imperium Webway that keeps warp storms away and lets ships travel at warp speeds will collapse and the Imperium dies.

The only solution is to search for the Sensei, six individuals who have the power to bring the dead back. The Cult Mechanicus decide to search for the Sensei and sacrifice them to the Golden Throne. But they can't do it alone, they need help from the Adeptus Astartes, Space Marines. 

The only ones powerful enough to lead them and capture the sensei are the Primarchs of old, only three remain, but they have all returned. From wounds, stasis or MIA, they are back.

Roboute Guilliman - Primarch of the Ultramarines was badly wounded in the fight between Alpharius and/or Onegeon of the Alpha Legion. Rediscovered on Macragge.

Lion 'El Jonson - Primarch of the Dark Angels went into stasis after the Horus Heresy and has not been seen since. Rediscovered on Caliban.

Leman Russ - Primarch of the Space Wolves, he was last seen entering the Eye of Terror and told his comrades he'd be back. Suffice to say it took him 11 millenia to return. Rediscovered on Fenris.

Let me know in the poll above and I'll end the poll on next Friday, 2pm GMT.

Yes, I'll have to agree. On top of that, I don't think 40k is as popular as it used to be so you might not be able to attract anyone yet... But, it's just me.

Another advice I might wanna toss in: It would be better for you to join another RP for now to see what they actually expect from you (I'm even willing to let you join mine but think carefully... I'm a lot tougher than most apart for Merciful Idiot, he's the guy that runs the GCRP). Keep the idea with you though because the scenario is very promising, but...

I highly doubt this would go anywhere without some form of effort.

Archived