Your favorite/hated pokemon

Silencerleader

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Wobbufet because he's useless. What can he do' date=' I never seen him do anything. Except be a giant (you-know-what) in both SSBM and SSBB.

I also hate Goldeen and Seakeen, I'm mean, come on, WTF can they do except flop around and use a really gay move known as splash.

All the special Pokemon like Lucario, the Aura pokemon, the 5 legendary birds. Mewtwo and Mew. Entai, Raiko(however you spell it) and Suicune. (ETC) All of those Pokemon are the best, because they all have power and can take-down anything else. Especially Mew, Lucario, and Mewtwo.

[/quote']Wobbuffet is just funny as hell in the show, which makes him utter WIN. And actually Goldeen and Seaking don't use splash, that be Magikarp, but Magikarp is WIN too.

Technically Ho-Oh and Lugia aren't classified as Legendary Birds, and it's ENTEI and RAIKOU. And ZOMG...Feebas evolves into Milotic? I didn't even know that, XD, although that reminds me of Remoraid but I suppose Remoraid ain't so bad.

Fave: Magcargo!!!!!!!

Least Fave: Probopass...ech...

Wobbuffet is great! Watch:

Focus Punch!!!

Counter.

Hyper Beam!!!

Mirror Coat.

Sing!!!

Safeguard.

Attack you 21 times!!!

Still not even at half damage.

Fissure!!!

Destiny Bond.

TYVM

Favourite: SQUIRTLE!

Least Favourite: 4th Gen. All of it.

This guy speaks the truth. Listen to him.

EDIT: WTF is up with the Dunsparce hate? Dunsparce was the 3rd Gen haxxor. (1st gen haxxor was Persian, there wasn't really a 2nd Gen metagame haxxor, because of the crit changes/lack of ability, and 4th gen haxxor was Togekiss).

If you have no idea what I am talking about, leave Dunsparce alone. He is so much cooler than you, it hurts.

• 3 weeks later...

Fave: Pidgey....So loyal' date=' so trusty at even the puniest of levels. Always be sure to catch one at your nearest path of grass...Female Pidgeys are even better...:lol:

Hated: 4th generation. Such ugly, mutated things. You call that pokemon?

[/quote']

I have to admit...

Some of the Generation IV Pokemon look cute or cool, but some of them are just plain UGLY!!

For example, Skorupi and Drapion (plain freaky and scary), Stunky (are those buttocks?), Carnivine (levitating plants SO not my thing), Drifblim (just ugly).

Fave: Pidgey....So loyal' date=' so trusty at even the puniest of levels. Always be sure to catch one at your nearest path of grass...Female Pidgeys are even better...:lol:

Hated: 4th generation. Such ugly, mutated things. You call that pokemon?

[/quote']

I have to admit...

Some of the Generation IV Pokemon look cute or cool, but some of them are just plain UGLY!!

For example, Skorupi and Drapion (plain freaky and scary), Stunky (are those buttocks?), Carnivine (levitating plants SO not my thing), Drifblim (just ugly).

Don't you insult the Drifblim... He's my favorite, too!

Fave: Groudon (MOST BAD ASS POKEMON EVER!)

Hated: Latias (Ugh' date=' such a sissy pokemon to me)

If you want, I will make a list of my top and bottom 10 pokemon xD

[/quote']

Hey hey be nice to teh latias...

Latias could Easily Kick Groudons ass... Simply as ever...

Fav: Latias and latios and of course Kyorge and the damn squriel from 4th gen

Least: BIDOOF GO AWAY YOU STUPID BIDOOF

Fave: Groudon (MOST BAD ASS POKEMON EVER!)

Hated: Latias (Ugh' date=' such a sissy pokemon to me)

If you want, I will make a list of my top and bottom 10 pokemon xD

[/quote']

Hey hey be nice to teh latias...

Latias could Easily Kick Groudons ass... Simply as ever...

Fav: Latias and latios and of course Kyorge and the damn squriel from 4th gen

Least: BIDOOF GO AWAY YOU STUPID BIDOOF

Really?

I know latias has huge Special ATK, but it's DEF sucks. DEF means physical attcks. What does groudon do best? Physical Attacks xD

Also, Groudon has some good Special DEF, so, he owns Latias AND Latios xD

BTW, on my ruby version, my gourdon is a freak of nature. Have you ever heard of a lv 75 Groudon, 2000 + pound beast that is ground having 273 speed? Also, 289 ATK, and 213 DEF? (S.DEF = 187, S.ATK = 201)

BTW, I did not cheat, and it is not a shiny groudon, I have only used a few protiens and stuff. It's just a freak!

But, rasing it levels it pure crap!

BTW, on a side note, my rayquaza's ATK is godly 0_o

Raised him to 80, and he got, no kidding, + 10 ATK 0_o

At 80, he has 297 ATK, so, he is gonna rule the world, lol

Sry for the huge amount of spam here if it qualifies as spam, lol

Archived