[WIP/OoC/NS/AcceptingInSpades] Warhammer 40,000:Return of The Primarchs

[spoiler=Plot]It was the 31st Millennium when Horus Lupercal plunged the Imperium into civil war.

There were 21 Primarchs, superhuman warriors unmatched in charisma. skill and leading.

They were of the Emperor's design, and the Ruinous Powers of Chaos took them away and spread them across the Galaxy, and so he found all of them again, in better shape than he could ever had hoped for.

Then, barely three centuries after Alpharius and his twin brother Omegeon were found, the last Primarchs, Horus succeeded in taking half the Legions of Space Marines under his command, over 100,000 superhuman, ceramite-clad warriors fighting against their brothers.

In the final fight between the Emperor and Horus, our Emperor effectively died, being kept from death in the Golden Throne, where he consumes one thousand psychic users every day. He keeps the ships alive and the Imperium Webway supported.

Now, in 999.M41 (Gregorian Calendar date 40,999) the Adeptus Mechanicus have learnt something terrible.

The Throne is failing, and the Mechanicus did not build the throne, nor can they recieve any kind of message from Him, meaning he is set to die at the dawn of the 42nd Millennium.

Legends say that when this happens, the remaining loyal, alive Primarchs will return.

Roboute Guilliman, writer of Codex Astartes, Primarch of the Ultramarines.

Leman Russ, Wolf-Human hybrid, Primarch of the Space Wolves.

Lion 'El Jonson, Knight of Caliban, Primarch of the Dark Angels.

Vulkan, Son of Fire, Primarch of the Salamanders.

Jaghati Khan, Scourge of the Galaxy, Primarch of the White Scars.

They came back in staggered arrivals.

Guilliman returned after the traitorous Iron Warriors had reached Macragge and tore the very skeleton out of the Daemon Primarch. The slit on his throat where his most trusted brother Fulgrim had slashed him had healed over into a scar, a grim souvenir of the Heresy. The one who kept it together after the Heresy is here again.

Russ came back, learning of the thirteenth Black Crusade to stop Abaddon the Despoiler, deciding that when the largest Astartes force was assembled at the Eye of Terror, his sons would know it be Wolftime and so he returned from the Eye. With him and his Thirteenth Company of the Space Wolves legion returning, the children of Fenris have cause to fight.

Lion 'El Jonson was left on the Rock in stasis while all ten companies of Dark Angels left him to go and converge on the Eye of Terror. He decided that after learning of the others reurn, he would be ready to fight, to reunite the Angels into Legion once again.

Vulkan returned because of a Promise, he left all his belongings in his will to his Legion before disappearing despite the relics being nowhere to be seen, legend had it that when all were found he would return, and now the last artefact has been found, he has returned. The Salamanders stand ready to purge, burn and kill an and all Heretical Forces.

Jaghati Khan also went into the Eye of Terror. Being captured by the forces of Nurgle, he waited 10,000 years for the day when the Imperium would converge on the Eye of Terror. Now that he has heard the news, he escaped with his bare hands and rejoined his White Scars, and reunited them into Legion.

[spoiler=Rules]

[spoiler=Application]

Name: (Make it fit the unique gothic setting)

Chapter: 

Rank: (Scout, Librarian, Battle-Brother, Sergeant, Terminator, Veteran-Brother, Veteran Sergeant, Sternguard, Apothecary, Chaplain, Captain, Chief Librarian, Honour Guard, Chapter Master and Primarch.)

Personality:(4 lines minimum.)

Biography:(4 lines minimum.)

Appearance: (If your character never takes their hemet off, that's fine, or just describe their face as all Marines are virtually the same height/weight. Include a picture of your marine if possible.)

Weapons:(Do your research on this.)

This is a WIP, and against my better judgement I'm posting this, even if you are not a 40k fan, it'll be fun anyway. Express any interests below or reserve yourself if you definitely want to participate. It's probably best you read up on the universe. I reccomend 'Lexicanum' as a starting point.

As a 40k fan i may have had some interest in this (though personally I find the 40k fluff to be pretty dull and uninteresting, as its built to make the wargaming experience more compelling rather than actually being compelling itself), but as it stands your OOC is woefully incomplete and anyone who does not have extensive prior knowledge of the 40k universe will be pretty confused by it. I suggest you read this.

I suppose if this does by some miracle get off the ground I'll do my best Lion 'el johnson impression.

Archived