Diabound set

dark_bakura

WTF! The names of the Diabound forms are crappy. Other than that 9.5/10!

Great job. Think of more original names' date=' though.

[/quote']

Crappy ya reckon? Maybe.. It beats LV's or evolutions, me and my bro decided in the end form sounds the best outta all the ideas... but what do you reckon... any suggestions are appreciated!

Quick way to get Diabound Form 1 out if you're backed into a corner:

StoneTabletOfDiabound.jpg

Skeleton fiend is overpowered' date=' give it an extra star. Then it's perfect. Also, you forgot the "..., ignoring any summoning conitions." on your later cards.

[/quote']

Just put "ignoring any summoning conditions" in. Ya reckon Skeleton Fiend's overpowered? it's really just a millenium sheild with a decent attack, but then again the effect it really good so yeah it is slightly lol

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think zorc should be a ritual card and the millenium stone should be a ritual magic card and in order to summon the dark one we have to sacrifiace the fifth form of Diabound and one dark type monster on our side of the field or from our hand

Its just a sugestion but they are very good keep the good work

Note:sorry about my english i am portuguese...

WAAAAYYY too overpowered. You can summon the fifth one in one turn if your opponent has a full field. Since it's a special summon, it can just keep attacking your opponent's monsters. And since there's only one PLAYABLE Divine attribute monster, whose attack is only 4000, there's no way to kill the last one.

• 8 months later...

Archived