Clubs and Organisations

Do you like the Idea?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like the Idea?

• Yes
    • No

Well I came up with this idea a time ago but I didn't know what to do with it so here it is. I was thinking maybe it would be Interesting when there would become like one big contest between all different clubs to see wich club is the best club on the forum something like the YCM awards but instead a contest to test all the skills of the clubs (like making cards banners or avatars or even more). SO what do you think should it be possible to reach some sort of thing because it would be fun for the clubs and the winner could call them self like club of the month or something.

Well I came up with this idea a time ago but I didn't know what to do with it so here it is. I was thinking maybe it would be Interesting when there would become like one big contest between all different clubs to see wich club is the best club on the forum something like the YCM awards but instead a contest to test all the skills of the clubs (like making cards banners or avatars or even more). SO what do you think should it be possible to reach some sort of thing because it would be fun for the clubs and the winner could call them self like club of the month or something.

No. Each is different, and it would get messed up.

Please refer to the monthly YCM awards.

Archived