wlh5zpi.png

The 36th Chamber

"What do you sell?"

Tags, paintings, drawings, manips, logos

"How much?"

Free!

"What's the catch?"

Nothing major!

For paintings, manips and drawings you have to provide the concept. This could be in the form of a script, story, theme, one word, ten words, etc.

For tags: you provide the render/stock. 

"What kind of renders and stocks do you accept?"

Anything but Yugioh, Pokemon and 2D-Flat renders (I will accept certain anime stocks/renders if I feel they're workable with).

"How long will the order take?"

It depends on what you're ordering.

"Are all orders accepted?"

Nope! I'll accept 4 of each category (except logos, only 2 logos) per week. So 18 artworks per week. I'll accept the most intriguing.

Happy shopping!

They always ask me "why optometry", I say "that's a good question". 

Could I get a painting pls; just looking for some inspiration, sorry if that's vague or whatever

Accepted. I'll be making it into an LP, if you want it as a signature, I'll resize it after I'm done.

15 spots left for this week

...Okay I need to be sure. You saying I can describe a scene and you'll paint/draw it? I have some questions.

Non-humans okay? As in things like fantasy creatures, orcs, dragons, etc.

How much detail can I ask you to put in?

Is it single subject or are entire scenes possible? For instance a room with several people doing things.

Battles, romantic, etc fair game? Any type of scene off limits? (besides the obvious stuff that wouldn't be allowed on YCM)

I think that's all. I want to know just how much I can put onto you for this. XD Then I can try and figure out what stuff I'd like to see. I've got thousands of ideas and scenes in my head and it'd be nice to see them with my physical eyes.

Of course I don't know if some of it's even possible within a week but...

I'll do my best to describe the characters and creatures and settings as best I can, and I won't complain if it's not exactly how I imagine it. Because that's basically impossible.

...Okay I need to be sure. You saying I can describe a scene and you'll paint/draw it? I have some questions.

Non-humans okay? As in things like fantasy creatures, orcs, dragons, etc.

How much detail can I ask you to put in?

Is it single subject or are entire scenes possible? For instance a room with several people doing things.

Battles, romantic, etc fair game? Any type of scene off limits? (besides the obvious stuff that wouldn't be allowed on YCM)

I think that's all. I want to know just how much I can put onto you for this. XD Then I can try and figure out what stuff I'd like to see. I've got thousands of ideas and scenes in my head and it'd be nice to see them with my physical eyes.

Of course I don't know if some of it's even possible within a week but...

I'll do my best to describe the characters and creatures and settings as best I can, and I won't complain if it's not exactly how I imagine it. Because that's basically impossible.

If you want me to design the creature from scratch (i.e a never seen before design) then I don't think I am able to do it because I still haven't taken animal anatomy and creature design classes. If it is something from an anime or video game then I can give it a try. 

I only paint realism so their is generally a lot of detail in the scenes.

Entire scene is acceptable.

I don't do romance but I do everything else.

This is how the shop operates:

You place your order in week 1. The orders are done over Week 1 + 2. If I am done early, you will receive it in week 1, if not then week 2. The shop takes orders in week 2 but they're processed in week 3 + 4.

So generally, it is done over two weeks, which I think is a lot of time for environment design (scenes).

You can also PM the concepts if you have tons of them, I don't mind working through them. It'll be good practice.

Alright so I'm not sure how to go about this, never described something for a thing like this but hopefully I can write it our well enough.

The first thing I wanted to see I haven't written the scene out but it's in my head, so I will be describing the setting and such. I hope that's okay.

This would be a painting.

Setting: Medieval fantasy era. The second floor of a rundown and falling apart house. Single room, stairs to the left in the corner leading down, without guardrails. There are handmade wooden children's toys scattered around the floor. A rocking chair sits by the lone, small, window on the right side of the room. Outside the window the sun is setting but there's fire somewhere that can be seen from the window.

Characters included: 3

1.) An old Orc. The Orcs resemble this one http://i.imgur.com/WjyBoke.jpg except grey skin and floppier ears. This particular Orc is old, quite old. Muscles have atrophied but he still has noticeable muscle mass. Wrinkled and his skin seems pale. Shirtless and with scars all over his body, missing an ear.

2.) A young adult/teen girl. With ragged clothing, dark blue hair (or just black if you want realistic hair color I don't mind). Shoulder length, long bangs which partially obscure left eye. Half elf, ears slightly pointed. Petite. Almond shaped, bright green eyes. A large brown sack is next to her, with a white mouse poking its head out.

3.) Another female, young adult. Short dark brown hair, just past ears. Straight cut. Round, lighter brown, eyes. Average body-size, somewhat muscular. Wearing armor. Something like this http://i.imgur.com/s9TgEvC.jpg But with a breastplate with an insignia of a bronze dog on the middle. The armor has some mud and blood on it, and there's a cut across the girl's cheek.

Character positions/emotions/actions:

1.) The Orc is sitting in the rocking chair, old blanket over his lap, with his eyes closed and head sagging. He is recently deceased and had clearly been suffering from some illness.

2.) The first girl is kneeling next to the chair, looking distraught and somewhat angry. Tears run down her face.

3.) The second girl is near the stairs, looking onto the scene with empathy and helplessness.

Sooo there we have it, hopefully all that makes sense and is actually do-able. If there's anything needed let me know.

Archived